Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or..........

ratso
    If when I'm married if I should ever find my wifes tittie in someone elses mouth other them mine or my kids.. I'd smack that bitch into next week, and stab her with the same pen I used to fill out the divorce papers.. That's just me though.. LOL
    RD
    ...although ain't a damn one of em worth doing that over, I'm LMAO picturing you doing that.

ratso
    Boy did I miss alot during the winter. Was off the boards until recently and WOW...
    What happend to Love and Honor until death do us part?
    Sad state of affairs.. And to boot Children are involved...
    Love and Honor til something better comes along... :notam:

cxr133
    i know one time we had setup a nice 4some w/ another couple.......
    and my wife got sick at the last minute so i had to go alone.....
    LOL :wink:

Deano
    If when I'm married if I should ever find my wifes tittie in someone elses mouth other them mine or my kids.. I'd smack that bitch into next week, and stab her with the same pen I used to fill out the divorce papers.. That's just me though.. LOL
    RD
    amen :wink:
    There is some pretty kinky shit going on around here....Its all good to look at and make fun of but, I wouldnt want my wife acting that skanky...I guess I just like my lady acting like a lady....all that shit is out the door here.

topless
    My ex wanted another woman to join us but Icouldn't do it. I could never feel the same seeing him screw someone else......(notice I said ex???) :jawdrop:

Deano
    i know one time we had setup a nice 4some w/ another couple.......
    and my wife got sick at the last minute so i had to go alone.....
    LOL :wink:
    I hope that was a lesbian couple

H20 Toie
    My divorce had nothing to do with ***boat except it's been nice to meet new people and have someone to go do things with.

Her454
    I don't want to point fingers or blow things up out of proportion but it just seems that alot of former happy couples here are now unhappy and/or splitting up due to fooling around with other board members here lately. Tell me I'm wrong and it's something else. Hot Boat used to be a really fun place to hang out and meet cool people.
    I haven't received this weeks HB gossip rag :rollside: but I would imagine that "fooling around" isn't any more prevalant on ***boat than anywhere else. Alot of things are shared in these forums on a public level but once you start sharing on a private level, IMO trust lines get crossed. Its been shared publicly that a few couples have split - why, when or how is their business and I could care less.
    As far as ***boat being a fun place to hang out, life is what you make it.

topless
    My divorce had nothing to do with ***boat except it's been nice to meet new people and have someone to go do things with.
    I'm not saying ***boat is the cause of anything. I was a member as well as my ex. After we split, it gave me people to talk to and I have actually met many great people here. Our breakup had nothing to do with this site but it just seems lately, people are disappearing left and right. From many of the posts I've seen, it just seems alot of people swing. If you're into that well great but it does cause strain in a relationship that SHOULD be monogamous. A couple years ago you didn't see or hear about that shit here.

Tom Brown
    Topless, let's have sex in a duffel bag.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast