Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or..........

topless
    Topless, let's have sex in a duffel bag.OK :rollside:

OutCole'd
    I guess I must be out of the "As the prop turns" gossip circle.
    I have not heard about anyone splitting up.

topless
    I have not heard about anyone splitting up.Maybe I should say leaving ***boat......

jbtrailerjim
    If when I'm married if I should ever find my wifes tittie in someone elses mouth other them mine or my kids.. I'd smack that bitch into next week, and stab her with the same pen I used to fill out the divorce papers.. That's just me though.. LOL
    RD
    LOL....A bit on the extreme side but I agree with you. Well maybe not the stabbing part..... My wife and I have an agreement. If one of us is stupid enough to ever cheat and we get caught I told her she has every right to kick my ass to the curb and vice versa.
    Ya know....I don't get the whole couples swinging thing. I can't see how it can be healthy for a marriage. The thought of my wife even being with another dude flat out makes pissed off and kinda ill.

OutCole'd
    Maybe I should say leaving ***boat......
    I get it now, this is about that guy from France & that coulple that really like cows, right??

topless
    I get it now, this is aboiut that guy from France & that coulple that really like cows, right??
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're quick! :wink:

Tom Brown
    I have not heard about anyone splitting up.
    There have been several. I've heard of a few failed marriages and one engaged couple split but then got back together and seem happy again.
    It's all part of the circle of life. We're going to hear about good positive events and we're going to hear about negative events too.

totenhosen
    LOL....A bit on the extreme side but I agree with you. Well maybe not the stabbing part..... My wife and I have an agreement. If one of us is stupid enough to ever cheat and we get caught I told her she has every right to kick my ass to the curb and vice versa.
    At the same time (depending on the circumstances) the cheater should get zero in the divorce. Or at least no alimony

Her454
    Actually I wondered the same thing awhile back and even started a thread on the whole swinger thing. If I remember correctly the concensus was that most preferred a monogomous marriage.
    Someone mentioned before that it's always existed but I think you SEE it more publicly now and maybe this website does contribute in such a way that it brings more people together, gets them more familiar than they normally would, and its a total party atmosphere most of the time - with the exception of cabin fever months.....

Her454
    There have been several. I've heard of a few failed marriages and one engaged couple split but then got back together and seem happy again.
    It's all part of the circle of life. We're going to hear about good positive events and we're going to hear about negative events too.
    Well, Jordy did leave me at the altar awhile back................... :jawdrop:

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast