Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I know, I know....

NashvilleBound
    you guys are probably tired of me bitching about the Magic journey but I just finished 4 hours of turning wrenches that was an amazing eye opener. 4 of the 6 bolts holding the crossmember under the swimplatform were loose...I guess the other two are really loose cuz they are gone. Course its not really important...it just holds the boat to the trailer.... All replaced.... my kids love me for having them crawl up into the sponson and hold a wrench...then locktight everything. My two pretty bolts they have for motor mounts were not even hand tight..... that really got me. all the hardware holding the mount to the stringer were at least one turn loose. Almost every philip head screw was at least a half a turn to two turns out.... I mean come the F*ck on..... whats the deal? Give me a fricken break..... (sorry for the rant)

NashvilleBound
    lol...stop it...your making me laugh and I'm still pissed.....

Boozer
    I'd love nothing more then to drop $130K on something that seems to be "Some reassembly required." I wonder what a fully finished and functioning product would set you back? Maybe like 30-50K more????

cole13
    lol...stop it...your making me laugh and I'm still pissed.....
    I do not know much about these hulls. But do they have wood stringers, or fiberglass? Just curious!

godfather
    Sound like you have a little azz kicking to do. :sqeyes:

UnionJack
    Every boat builder does it to someone... Just think how many magic deck boats are sold a month... They need to get them done, and since you have yours way out there I guess you can't take it back to the factory to have them fix it. I have heard about a guy who's steering went out and he almost killed everyone in the boat, and the manufacture said.... Sorry.
    What can you do?

Beer-30
    C'mon, didn't Darrel explain that? You pay for the bolts and nuts. Tightening is optional! Don't be such a tightwad next time.

NashvilleBound
    I am really glad I am 2000 miles away right now.... thats just BS!!!

Kachina26
    So they call it "Magic" because that's what holds them together?

ROZ
    I'd love nothing more then to drop $130K on something that seems to be "Some reassembly required." I wonder what a fully finished and functioning product would set you back? Maybe like 30-50K more????
    I was thinking the same thing... Maybe it was a kit boat and they lost that page of the instruction assembly booklet

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast