Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I know, I know....

NashvilleBound
    hey Ken...just messing with you...lol...
    I hate getting the attornies involved. The retainers I pay are lame enough...but...big BUT...if I have ONE problem with this thing it will be a no brainer...

OutCole'd
    So, has there been any contact going either direction since you were stuck in Az?

jdogginla
    NB, when I read this post the first thing that came to mind was:
    I get into AZ after driving 30 hours across this wonderful country of ours and walk into the salesroom. I introduced myself to my salesman, that knew I was coming, and he told me he was too busy right then to help me but to come back tomorrrow.
    I agree..........I said it the first day, if I was approached like that, I would of told the guy to F himself and walked outta there. NO way I have an appointment with someone to spend 100k+ and have him tell me he's too busy, come back tomorrow. "Adios Mutha Focker". But your family is happy......and they helped you out when the trailer fell apart, so all is good.

Norseman
    hey Ken...just messing with you...lol...
    I hate getting the attornies involved. The retainers I pay are lame enough...but...big BUT...if I have ONE problem with this thing it will be a no brainer...
    NB;
    I sure hope this boat turns out to be everything you originally expected!!!
    It's a shame that Magic fell short so far. If you haven't it might not hurt to make a call and let the owner know what you found during your inspection. :hammerhea
    Of course in a non adversarial way.
    If they don't know already they may want to know about the various threads here on Hot Boat.
    There must be an authorized Magic service facility somewhere close to you, and maybe they would like the chace to straighten some thing out, before they get too much more bad press.
    Just a thought.....

NashvilleBound
    So, has there been any contact going either direction since you were stuck in Az?
    Nobody had called to say crap. I had some mail for them and called, left a message, no return. I'm in deep to just say Eff it.. so I am just hoping for the best. Like i said...I, and my family, really like the sled. We are headed out to the lake tomorrow and going to see River otter on Sunday to cruise down in the Nooga. I am going to call to talk to Ron on Monday. Well see if he cares or not.

OutCole'd
    Nobody had called to say crap. I had some mail for them and called, left a message, no return. I'm in deep to just say Eff it.. so I am just hoping for the best. Like i said...I, and my family, really like the sled. We are headed out to the lake tomorrow and going to see River otter on Sunday to cruise down in the Nooga. I am going to call to talk to Ron on Monday. Well see if he cares or not.
    Keep us posted.

upsman105
    i don't know how you hill-billies do it but that's how we build boats in
    AZ, we leave it up to the customer, how tight they want their bolts. None of our business, just like you got the paint job you wanted, kind of, right!!
    all kidding aside, I can only imagine your frustration.

THOR
    How many problems did you have with your old boat? What kind was that again?

NashvilleBound
    Thor....(choosing words carefully) YOU FREEKING KNOW WHAT KINDA BOAT I HAD BEFORE....NO PROBLEMS....OK..THERE, I SAID IT!!!!
    OC'd....you bet I'll post it. They dont call me Nash Loves Good Drama, Loves to stir the pot, Asshole (my personal favorite), Ville for nothin'
    Upsman.....rriigghhttttttttttttt,,,kiinda

rivergoer
    these here are my bad boys i have to tighten shit down all the time, but fu#k they still blow some shit up!!!!!
    http://www.usmc.mil/22ndmeu/FF_AH1W-4.jpg

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast