Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: I know, I know....

wsuwrhr
    Sorry to hear of your problems Nash, at least you found out in your driveway, and noone got hurt.
    I buy all my junk used, I HAVE to check everything to make sure it is right, even pull off the hubs to make sure grease was part of the deal.
    That's how the poor boating folk do it.
    Brian

NashvilleBound
    we should be nieghbors!!shouldnt you be on the water??
    Not sure about the neighbor thing... :cry: :cry: :cry: but our day on the water with River Otter got cancelled due to weather. Its iffy out and 2 hours to visit him with a sparkling clean ride...uh, no. No road grime quite yet. Spent about 8 hours on the water yesterday tho. good clean water...great friends...lifes good..oh..and a good boat

NashvilleBound
    Sorry to hear of your problems Nash, at least you found out in your driveway, and noone got hurt.
    I buy all my junk used, I HAVE to check everything to make sure it is right, even pull off the hubs to make sure grease was part of the deal.
    That's how the poor boating folk do it.
    Brian
    Brian, Brian, Brian...how soon you forget....I've been to your house...I know what neighborhood you live in... face it...your just a frugal(cheap) bastard Poor... thats a good one...lol....
    Jeff

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678