Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***boat... What is this???

Holland
    I dont know what happened here lately, but why have I lost all my privelages. I cant even email you, PM or post attachments. I've lost my sig line and every other thing i used here. I have been here since 2002, and have never posted anything offensive!!! What is happeneing here???
    Will you please email me directly as I cannot access anything anymore!!!! :messedup: hollandazz@budlight.com
    Sorry for the vent to all other members who got sucked into reading this email.
    HELP!
    -Bob

spectras only
    I've been here since 2000 :2purples:.They've lost half my post count [ not a bad thing :rollside: ], and many of my pictures in the image gallery :devil: .

Chase
    Yeah...all my images are now only memories, lost my old avatar, and my mind is corrupted from some of the people on here talking about boats and stuff..

Kim Hanson
    I lost about 30 pages of pictures, I just went and took more again.....the best thing is that my upload thingy is like new again.......( . )( . ).......

Holland
    have any of you lost privelages on anything??? PM, Sig line, Email....???

Kim Hanson
    Your PM thing is gone and your e-mail is turned off, so no one can send you one! Make a new sig. line and host it on ***boat Pics., that way it will stay up all the time........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    I think they let me do just about anything I want, because they need someone to pick on daily.............( . )( . ).........

Holland
    Your PM thing is gone and your e-mail is turned off, so no one can send you one! Make a new sig. line and host it on ***boat Pics., that way it will stay up all the time........( . )( . )............
    I did that... But even in my CP, there is NO OPTIONS FOR A SIG LINE ANYWHERE.... And, there are no options for PM or Email anymore either. :sqeyes:

Tom Brown
    Yeah...all my images are now only memories, lost my old avatar, and my mind is corrupted from some of the people on here talking about boats and stuff..
    ... and yet you keep coming back because you enjoy the abuse.

Kim Hanson
    I did that... But even in my CP, there is NO OPTIONS FOR A SIG LINE ANYWHERE.... And, there are no options for PM or Email anymore either. :sqeyes:
    In CP, you don't have the edit signature at the top left? Go into edit options and just change them then....( . )( . ).........you must have them all turned off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast