Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Signed, Sealed, Delivered

NOTALENT
    how does the system sound?? all those speakers are placed low?? not like it matters...thats one bad mother f*cker!!!

boxscore
    What guages did you put to the side?
    Fuel gauge and volts

boxscore
    That thing is SICK, I just ordered the billet emblems for mine. Had to have them!!!
    the emblems are very nice.... The F29 emblem is even sweeter.

boxscore
    I'm sure that shot a hole in the budget!! "Just never let the wife know" is my moral when it comes to the boat. :argue:
    Ya know fellas, I gotta tell you that my wife is the coolest. Never once bickered about my foolish spending. Then again, I'm also hung like a water buffalo.

boxscore
    This may be a stupid question, but do they call is a walkthrough openbow or can it faull under the "deckboat" catagory... Just thinking about insurance.... :idea:
    I tried...no go :cry: They were simply concerned about the triple digit issue

boxscore
    Sweet Boxscore! Another Coachella Valley bad azz DCB. I'm picking up my boat July 1. Get with ya in a couple weeks.
    Looking forward to seeing your new monster!

boxscore
    how does the system sound?? all those speakers are placed low?? not like it matters...thats one bad mother f*cker!!!
    Sounds pretty good. The bass hits really hard. The speakers down low are a problem, and not one to easily overcome. It would be nice if the fiberglass side-pods had angled speakers mounts. I wouldn't be surpirsed to see it in the future as it only makes sense and would look good as well.

TOBTEK
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...90IMG_0217.JPG
    Congrats Buddy! BUT isn't this where the 8000 watts of AMPS go???? P/M me your address and I'll send you a free gallon of JUICE as a gift with purchase for your new baby the first taste is free......
    She turned out purrrrrdy......cant wait till Christmas

boxscore
    How many batteries?
    Three Odesseys with onboard charger.

INSman
    What Spped Are You Expecting ?