Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rev. Williams Engine Project

Carnivalride
    Are you guys trying to highjack my thread ??
    No how about some guesses on HP from this motor Info is doing for me? Closest gets a free 12 pack or Bottle of Goose
    What cam did you end up with? Give us a little more info and I'll take a stab at it. :messedup: :messedup:

Infomaniac
    No how about some guesses on HP from this motor Info is doing for me? Closest gets a free 12 pack or Bottle of Goose
    You gonna dyno this thing?

mrgoslow
    No, but I'd like to hijack your avatar!!
    HP/Q guess later.
    got that right. its hard to read the posts!

Wally_Gator
    Just thought I would throw in my guess...
    The cam was originally gonna be a Crane 168731
    But I see that it was changed to a Comp Cam..
    Here are the guesses so far..
    sangerrat 550 hp 595 tq
    396_WAYS_TO_SPIT 535hp, 565tq
    GofastRacer 600hp
    JetBoatRich 489 HP
    Wally_Gator 635 hp

Rev. Williams
    You gonna dyno this thing?
    I'm trying to find a place to do it and that also can toss it back in my boat. Taking it out wasn't bad, but dropping it back in and doing all the drive alignments and service is more then I can do.
    If I can't get it on a Dyno for the "Official" number I'll do the mathmatical route and take my speed, prop size, rpm and such and figure out what I have. Closest will win
    I like Wally_Gators guess JBR, you've been in the desert heat to long !!!
    I just talked with Maveric Marine and I have an appointment for 7/30, I can ship it to them to drop it in and do all my drive service. Now hopefully I'll have the motor back in time.
    Now I'm just waiting on 2 dyno shops to call me back on prices.

Taylorman
    I'm trying to find a place to do it and that also can toss it back in my boat. Taking it out wasn't bad, but dropping it back in and doing all the drive alignments and service is more then I can do.
    If I can't get it on a Dyno for the "Official" number I'll do the mathmatical route and take my speed, prop size, rpm and such and figure out what I have. Closest will win
    I just talked with Maveric Marine and I have an appointment for 7/30, I can ship it to them to drop it in and do all my drive service. Now hopefully I'll have the motor back in time.
    Ron can dyno it for you.

Infomaniac
    Sat appointment? You will have it by then. Let me know how much they want to dyno the thing. $600.00 here.

Rev. Williams
    Sat appointment? You will have it by then. Let me know how much they want to dyno the thing. $600.00 here.
    Thanks Info !! This is all working out great
    One Dyno shop just called me back and it was $500 for the first hour and $100 for each additional. So I'm thinking no DYNOing
    It really doesn't matter that much to me anyways since I know it will be waaaaaay better then what I had and I was pretty happy then. So I'll save the cash, use it on a bimini, and do the math once I have a top speed.
    This sucks being poor Anyone have some tips for winning the lottery or hitting it big in Vegas ???

Infomaniac
    Thanks Info !! This is all working out great
    One Dyno shop just called me back and it was $500 for the first hour and $100 for each additional. So I'm thinking no DYNOing
    It really doesn't matter that much to me anyways since I know it will be waaaaaay better then what I had and I was pretty happy then. So I'll save the cash, use it on a bimini, and do the math once I have a top speed.
    This sucks being poor Anyone have some tips for winning the lottery or hitting it big in Vegas ???
    I'm gonna try and get it done and started up on my little roll around stand by Fri evening. Retorque etc before setting it in the crate Mon morning.

Liberator TJ1984
    What the heck ....575 HP

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast