Thread: Roost Where?

Mr. H2O 'Ho
    What's the deal with Roostwear? Are they on the up and up, or one of those "give me your money and I'll get to you when I can" type places. No one ever answers the phone and the only address is a P.O. box.
    I'm looking for the classic style Schiada decals, and they're tough to find. Has anyone used these guys or know of another place that carries them?

Miss Perfect
    Roostwear is a frequent poster here. He seems like good people to me! I know alot of people buy stuff from him.

JetBoatRich
    Wouldn't think you would have any problems with Mike

Mr. H2O 'Ho
    Thanks for the posts.
    No problem with Mike at all. I'm just wondering 'cause I just went through a bunch of BS with someone else and figured I'd ask around this time.

MAINEVENT
    What's the deal with Roostwear? Are they on the up and up, or one of those "give me your money and I'll get to you when I can" type places. No one ever answers the phone and the only address is a P.O. box.
    I'm looking for the classic style Schiada decals, and they're tough to find. Has anyone used these guys or know of another place that carries them?
    I ve boughten a couple things from him and a great guy to deal when i ordered he had recieved a bad batch of shirts i guess so when i washed them the logo turned into rainbow colors when i called and told him he sent me a new pair of shirts the day i called great customer service i would and will purchase from him again

H2O, check your PMs

Mr. H2O 'Ho
    I'm new to this. PM's?

Go up to "quick links" at the top of the page, then select "private messages"