Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear lurkers.

topless
    Most of the things posted on HB is just all in fun and intended to make us laugh. There are always a few in every crowd that are "different" but for the most part, we have become friends over the years and know who is kidding when they make sexual inuendos, pretending they are going to send naked pics.....etc. If you want to join us, please do. We have fun and you'll make some really good friends. Just like anywhere, you might not like everyone but do you like everyone in your life? Anyway, enough rambling we are going to have an orgy at Tom Brown's house tonight and you're welcome to join us. j/k :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
    Most of the things posted on HB is just all in fun and intended to make us laugh. There are always a few in every crowd that are "different" but for the most part, we have become friends over the years and know who is kidding when they make sexual inuendos, pretending they are going to send naked pics.....etc. If you want to join us, please do. We have fun and you'll make some really good friends. Just like anywhere, you might not like everyone but do you like everyone in your life? Anyway, enough rambling we are going to have an orgy at Tom Brown's house tonight and you're welcome to join us. j/k :crossx:
    Hey Topless are you trying to tell me the stuff I read on the internet is not true?????????????

topless
    Hey Topless are you trying to tell me the stuff I read on the internet is not true????????????? You didn't know??????? :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
    You didn't know??????? :cry:
    I have been believing it all along. :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
    I'm having a hard time believing ***boat didn't crash all day.

Blown 472
    Hey Topless are you trying to tell me the stuff I read on the internet is not true?????????????
    Like big hp numbers, oops shoot. :rollside: :rollside:

topless
    I'm having a hard time believing ***boat didn't crash all day.
    Me too Tom. :cry:

Norseman
    But Please don't step on the Alligators!!!
    They really get ornery!!!! :2purples:

Norseman
    Like big hp numbers, oops shoot. :rollside: :rollside:
    Or all those 100mph boats on Ebay!!

topless
    But Please don't step on the Alligators!!!
    They really get ornery!!!! :2purples: And they are in heat I think.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast