Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frenchie goes to trial!

LaveyJet
    Frenchie asked Matt to recommend an attorney to defend him against a charge of bestiality. "I know a great trial lawyer," the Matt said, "but he's expensive and doesn't know how to pick a jury. I know another lawyer," he continued, "who's not a great trial lawyer, but he's cheap and really knows how to pick a jury."
    Frenchie settled on the cheap attorney, but immediately had second thoughts when the key witness began his testimony. "I saw Frenchie mount this hound from behind," he said, "and when he was finished, I saw the dog turn around and lick FrenchieÂ’s pecker."
    Frenchie was devastated and had all but given up hope of acquittal when a juror in overalls whispered to the fellow next to him, "You know, a good hound dog will do that."

jdogginla
    Brah..........let it die, geezus.

Jrocket
    Why?He wanted the spot light he got it.

Havasu Hangin'
    Why?He wanted the spot light he got it.
    You know how we do it.

LaveyJet
    DGYPIAW, it's just a joke, topical humor.

Dusty Times
    Maybe because I wasn't there
    Or maybe because the guy never did anything to me
    But DAMN guys. You could make the happiest man in the world suicidal.
    LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdogginla
    All I'm saying is............ it was a joke amongst friends that egged him on, and went bad. The guy is a good guy and has always been good to fellow peeps on the boards and on the water.

HM
    Maybe because I wasn't there
    Or maybe because the guy never did anything to me
    But DAMN guys. You could make the happiest man in the world suicidal.
    LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yah, and then what would his dog do?
    Sounds like some of you need a sense of humor or it hits too close to home or some of you have a good hound dog?
    For me, I see an opportunity in nearly every thread to throw in a dog joke! That is the kind of shit that just doesn't go away.
    Yes, an attention *****'s life is very tough.

Havasu Hangin'
    Secret PM's going out!!!!!
    :sleeping:

LaveyJet
    Like I said, it's just a joke. Heres the original. I think it's just as funny.
    A farmer asked a friend to recommend an attorney to defend him against a charge of bestiality. "I know a great trial lawyer," the fellow said, "but he's expensive and doesn't know how to pick a jury. I know another lawyer," he continued, "who's not a great trial lawyer, but he's cheap and really knows how to pick a jury."
    The farmer settled on the cheap attorney, but immediately had second thoughts when the key witness, a neighbor, began his testimony. "I saw Jed mount his goat from behind," he said, "and when he was finished, I saw the goat turn around and lick Jed's pecker."
    The accused farmer was devastated and had all but given up hope of acquittal when a juror in overalls whispered to the fellow next to him, "You know, a good goat will do that."

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast