Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Frenchie goes to trial!

Jordy
    The guy is a good guy and has always been good to fellow peeps on the boards and on the water.
    I strongly disagree with that statment on a bunch of different levels. :idea: :jawdrop:
    As was pointed out, he wanted the spotlight and now he got it and I'm fairly sure that when the next details come out (which prompted the GHTrims to leave the boards) that more doubt will be cast on what a good guy leon is.

I strongly disagree with that statment on a bunch of different levels. :idea: :jawdrop:
    As was pointed out, he wanted the spotlight and now he got it and I'm fairly sure that when the next details come out (which prompted the GHTrims to leave the boards) that more doubt will be cast on what a good guy leon is.
    Damn I sense the continuation of doggie drama for weeks to come. :rollside:

Dawn Patrol
    OK Jordy,
    Lets here the details...... No one is here. Everyone is at op6c.

hoolign
    The trimm room is closed??

MagicMtnDan
    How many people have you known in your lifetime? Hard to say huh? Of all those people how many have jacked off a dog? Lemme guess: none. OK, so of all the people you've known in your lifetime, how many of them told you about a guy who jacked off a dog? I'll take another guess here: none.
    So of the thousands of people you've known and of the many thousands more that they've known, none of them have jacked off a dog (at least they didn't admit it).
    It's safe to saythis place has given a lot more shit to people who have done far more normal things than wacking off a dog. And the guy who did it is probably the biggest attention w_hore in the history of this forum.
    Bottom line: the dog "thing" will never go completely away.
    http://www.shelterrescue.org/sitebui...e_help_dog.jpg

BigBlockBaja
    <embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>
    Umm doggy love again...

ROZ
    OK Jordy,
    Lets here the details...... No one is here. Everyone is at op6c.
    Yea, it's just a few of us hre

N2Lake
    He pretended to be a good friend only to work an angle on my friends wife. Granted it takes two to play but taking advantage of a situation is as low as it gets in my book.
    If he is ever man enough to show his face his "look at me" gym going ass better be ready cause I am gonna bring it.
    The plot thickens.
    Put me on the secret PM list too please. :hammerhea

MagicMtnDan
    You are dead on Jordy, the light has been shed on Leon's game, and it is a dirty one he is playing, I caution all board members to keep an eye out and don't let this fool do what he has done to my best friends family. He pretended to be a good friend only to work an angle on my friends wife. Granted it takes two to play but taking advantage of a situation is as low as it gets in my book.
    If he is ever man enough to show his face his "look at me" gym going ass better be ready cause I am gonna bring it.
    And now we learn his wacking off a dog might not have been his most disgusting act.

jbtrailerjim
    You are dead on Jordy, the light has been shed on Leon's game, and it is a dirty one he is playing, I caution all board members to keep an eye out and don't let this fool do what he has done to my best friends family. He pretended to be a good friend only to work an angle on my friends wife. Granted it takes two to play but taking advantage of a situation is as low as it gets in my book.
    Damn, if this is what happened, thats pretty f*cked up. What kind of friend screws around with his so called friends wife. That shit just ain't right. :jawdrop:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast