Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Frenchie goes to trial!

THOR
    I strongly disagree with that statment on a bunch of different levels. :idea: :jawdrop:
    As was pointed out, he wanted the spotlight and now he got it and I'm fairly sure that when the next details come out (which prompted the GHTrims to leave the boards) that more doubt will be cast on what a good guy leon is.
    So why did the GHTrims leave?

piper
    So why did the GHTrims leave?
    That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Miss Perfect
    Why does this thread bark at you? Is it doing that for everyone? LMFAO

piper
    Why does this thread bark at you? Is it doing that for everyone? LMFAO
    No...oh wait I had my speakers off.

Miss Perfect
    No...oh wait I had my speakers off.
    Ok, please tell me that it is barking at everyone.

Miss Perfect
    Ok, I'm sorry. I really don't want to change the subject. But why the hell is this thread barking at me?!?!

piper
    Ok, I'm sorry. I really don't want to change the subject. But why the hell is this thread barking at me?!?!
    your drunk

Bre
    your drunk
    lmao
    It's barking at me too.. someone put something in the thread to make it happen

Miss Perfect
    your drunk
    Nope! not yet anyway

Jordy
    Unfortunately, Jordy and Frenchie had there tiff but we all know about theirs.
    Tiff??? I tried to be cool back in February at Phat Matt's birthday party at the Red Room but leon decided to go a different route, blaming me for comments made by HH and RD, and be an asshole in person based upon comments from the internet. So be it, now he can reap the whirlwind. Personally, I don't think this could happen to a more deserving individual.
    It's only escalated from there as he's shown his true colors, on the boards<<<<< look at me>>>>>, at the helm when he almost wiped out a buddy of mine and had no recolection of it, and pretty much in his relationships with his "friends" by posting fire pics in reference to a near tragedy with other board members and whatever happened with the GHTrims. And then the dog jerking incident??? Seems as though, according to a poll on the boards, that lots of people on here think that he's got some serious issues and that the dog thing wasn't funny.
    Seems as though his posse has really thinned out now too... interesting... apparently people are seeing the real leon now. Funny that he's trying to play the victim over on other boards now... :jawdrop:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast