Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Frenchie goes to trial!

Havasu Hangin'
    ...blaming me for comments made by HH and RD, and be an asshole in person based upon comments from the internet.
    Hey don't bring me into this. FRENCHIE told me that "he doesn't like the way I post"...so I put him on my ignore list about a year ago. Plus, FRENCHIE jokes are too easy for me...I'll leave that up to the rookies.

BigBlockBaja- quit looping that flippin' dog...it's driving me batty!

Jordy
    Hey don't bring me into this. FRENCHIE told me that "he doesn't like the way I post"...so I put him on my ignore list about a year ago.
    That's fine. I got credit for your oil boy comments and RD's "Are flex-off's gay?" poll. Apparently my comedy knows no bounds...
    Haven't lost any sleep over it though and am pretty content with the recent revelations that confirm my suspicions.

Havasu Hangin'
    That's fine. I got credit for your oil boy comments and RD's "Are flex-off's gay?" poll. Apparently my comedy knows no bounds...
    Haven't lost any sleep over it though and am pretty content with the recent revelations that confirm my suspicions.
    Well, I met FRENCHIE at Twins, and he didn't seem to bring anything up to me. Maybe he put me on his "ignore list" for real life?
    As for the oil-boy comments, that was directed at Matt. However, it was only jokes, and Matt seems to have a good sense of humor...
    ...after all, he hangs around FRENCHIE.

PS- I'm gonna kill that damn dog.

Jordy
    As for the oil-boy comments, that was directed at Matt. However, it was only jokes, and Matt seems to have a good sense of humor...
    ...after all, he hangs around FRENCHIE.

I know that the oil boy comments were specifically brought up and blamed on me and leon had his trunks in a wad over it, and the flex off thing. Matt is cool as can be and is welcome on my boat anytime (even without Goldie).
    Apparently you have to have a sense of humor to hang out with leon, or at least a dog, or a hot wife.

Jordy
    But your still holding a grudge like he didn't pull out of you in time?
    I don't know about your relationship with leon, but that cocksucker never touched me or my dog and I don't see any of that changing.
    As for the dog incedent, I was there along with maybe 6-7 other individuals. And it wasn't even as bad as everyone is playing it out to be.
    I don't care what kind of spin you put on it, but how can jerking off a dog not be as bad as it's being played out to be??? That's just flat out fukking wrong on all kinds of levels. Then again, maybe you don't see the problem because he pulled out of you in time. :idea:

Bre
    I don't know about your relationship with leon, but that cocksucker never touched me or my dog and I don't see any of that changing.
    I don't care what kind of spin you put on it, but how can jerking off a dog not be as bad as it's being played out to be??? That's just flat out fukking wrong on all kinds of levels. Then again, maybe you don't see the problem because he pulled out of you in time. :idea:
    Hey Jordy where is the thread talking about the dog jerking?? From the fingers of the people that were there?? I am lost on that whole part.
    (sorry.. Bre's up alone.. bored LOL ) normally I would care less :wink:

KACHINA KEN
    I am sorry to hear all this happened but it does take two to tango. Don't get me wrong but you still haven't told us shiat about what happened. And to come on here saying Frenchie is at fault and there was always a hidden agenda? I just don't buy it. I know both parties and I actually introduced the GHtrims to the boards, they're great peeps but I'm also friends with Frenchie and he's always been a stand up guy. Unfortunately, Jordy and Frenchie had there tiff but we all know about theirs. Spill the beans on what happened before you start talkin shiat about other peeps. Cause even though your friends with Ghtrims, I remember you had no problem with Mrs.Trim all over your lap with her tits all up in your face at Ghtrims pad.
    Hi Rox,
    We CANT spill any beans because people of real character can't just go around spouting out stuff like that. What happened to Don and LeeLee is painfully uncomfortable for them as it is without 10000 people they don't know being aware of the minute details. It was very inappropriate behavior and thats all anyone needs to know. Boardmembers used this board to bait, lure or however you want to call it other people into very uncomfortable situations. It's happened before with these very same perps, it's sexually preadatory behavior and to be honest it freaks folks out. i want these selfish pricks outta here, I want people that have no regard for others outta here. this is supposed to be a haven for boaters and people with like interests and also a support forum for friends. The fact that some people are using this place to make hook ups is BS. Go to swingers.net or gimmeanewstd.org if you want to but leave this place for boats.

Havasu Hangin'
    Hey Jordy where is the thread talking about the dog jerking?? From the fingers of the people that were there?? I am lost on that whole part.
    (sorry.. Bre's up alone.. bored LOL ) normally I would care less :wink:
    Here (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81265) you go.

Bre
    Hi Rox,
    We CANT spill any beans because people of real character can't just go around spouting out stuff like that. What happened to Don and LeeLee is painfully uncomfortable for them as it is without 10000 people they don't know being aware of the minute details. It was very inappropriate behavior and thats all anyone needs to know. Boardmembers used this board to bait, lure or however you want to call it other people into very uncomfortable situations. It's happened before with these very same perps, it's sexually preadatory behavior and to be honest it freaks folks out. i want these selfish pricks outta here, I want people that have no regard for others outta here. this is supposed to be a haven for boaters and people with like interests and also a support forum for friends. The fact that some people are using this place to make hook ups is BS. Go to swingers.net or gimmeanewstd.org if you want to but leave this place for boats.
    Who is using this board for hook -ups? Shit looks like I need to start reading more threads over here.. i feel so lost :messedup:

Bre

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast