Thread: Hot boat T shirts

GBLASER
    Just wanted to know...If we order shirts on line, will it take 6 months for them to arrive? (I bet not since we would be paying for these.... unlike the free ones that are SUPPOSE to come with new subscriptions).
    I guess I'll just keep waiting.

jet4fun
    when i subscribed to ***boat 2 years ago i never got my shirt just like everybody else. so i called the customer service line at lfp (larry flint publications, i dont know if any of you know that the publisher of our magazine also makes hustler, kinda cool, not to sound like a know it all). talked to some guy, i dont know who, and he was like ok, well send another one out to you, i got it a couple of weeks later.

737jetmech
    I had to call after 4 months of waiting and was told that the magazine was ordered from a third party group and was not suppose to receive one. I had used the subscription card in the magazine. What the F@cK! They sent one to me anyway about 4 weeks later. Very nice tee anyway.

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by GBLASER:
    Just wanted to know...If we order shirts on line, will it take 6 months for them to arrive? (I bet not since we would be paying for these.... unlike the free ones that are SUPPOSE to come with new subscriptions).
    I didn't get mine with the subscription that I ordered 1.5 years ago, but did receive one after a email order. It took about 2.5 months to get to Canada.

future boater
    Originally posted by GBLASER:
    i dont know what you guys are talking about. when my ex-girlfreind got me the subscription for christmas i got the shirt three weeks before my first mag.

1HOTGMCJET
    Just got my shirt for renewal yesterday - NICE looking shirt, BRIGHT colors - I LOVE IT!!!! Took about 4-6 weeks (honestly can't remember), came just as they said it would, though.....Worth the wait!

GBLASER
    Funny, that my new subscription was also for Christmas and I have not heard a thing?
    I guess I'll have to contact HB myself

squirts
    I recived mine about 5 weeks after I got the mag. To bad I have oil stains on it already. I was looking forward to wearing it when they take pictures of the boat in 3 weeks.

Blown Sleek
    I sure hope they get a new design for this year! Well guys? Don't worry I will still renew tomorrow at the boat show! And thanks for all the new articles etc on the little jets etc!!