Thread: I got burned at CitiBank

thesunking
    Doing the check balance this evening online and noticed my funds where overdrawn with overdraft picking up the tab. It turns out that someone cloned my visa checkcard with pin number and made 3 atm withdrawls on the 23rd.
    Santa Monica Citibank: 301.50
    Malibu Citibank: 401.50
    Spoke with my bank (Wells Fargo) and has cancelled all transactions with fraud report pending. I'm the kinda guy that never balances the check book like dad did back in the day. LOSERS and TWEAKERS that steal from working people can rot in hell!

Wonderboy
    Dude, that sucks azz!!! :burningm: I hope they got the m'f'er on camera. I would like to see him burn!

C-2
    Doing the check balance this evening online and noticed my funds where overdrawn with overdraft picking up the tab. It turns out that someone cloned my visa checkcard with pin number and made 3 atm withdrawls on the 23rd.
    Malibu Citibank: 401.50
    Spoke with my bank (Wells Fargo) and has cancelled all transactions with fraud report pending. I'm the kinda guy that never balances the check book like dad did back in the day. LOSERS and TWEAKERS that steal from working people can rot in hell!
    You mean the bastard accepted those 1.50 atm fees!
    At least it was cash and they didn't ding some small mom and pop company for fraudulent purchases. It was either a Wells employee or you used the card at a non-bank ATM?

essexjet
    Did they ever catch the guys that were people pins and card from WaMu atm's. Just wondering if this is the same guys. Dude at suck

piper
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you can get your money back quick. Happened to me once about 3 years ago, and it took me almost a month.