Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another life destroyed..

Water Romper
    You folks hear, A Lakewood Deputy (Hawaiian Gardens, Calif) was shot in the head and killed Friday afternoon by a low life “banger” for no apparent reason. The deputy was married 6 weeks ago and left two kids…
    Why couldn’t this piece of crap be one of the “Lake Lice” that gets drink and kills himself by running in a bridge or something?
    As an “ex-blue” my heart goes out to the deputy and his family.
    So many lives have been forever changed because of one sub-human.

MagicMtnDan
    A low-life POS (with devil's horns tattooed on his forehead no less) who's nothing but a punk-ass MFer feeling like a big man because he has a pistol.
    If that scumbag gets across the border to Mexico I'm gonna be very pissed off. There are too many killers hiding south of the border.
    God bless the deputy's family and may he rest in peace.

jdogginla
    They arrested him last night, just before midnight

Water Romper
    I noticed another H/B forum member posted this yesterday, I didnÂ’t see it but what the heck, another reminder of what CRAP is walking around out thereÂ…
    I think I saw the “shooter” in Laughlin over Memorial.. seems he and his fellow “homies” (sp?) have found another place to ruin.. The place was over ran by human cockroaches
    :argue:

Water Romper
    Thats good news...I trust there will be "jail house" justice served..

JetBoatRich
    Thats good news...I trust there will be "jail house" justice served..
    I think the people in jail don't like the LAW, so he may get a party
    It is very sad news, new wife and two kids left behind.

jdogginla
    To add a lil more to the story............Officer Diaz's brother was also killed 6 months ago in the line of duty. He was a prison guard, that was stabbed by an inmate in an attack. Rough year for the family to say the least. Prayers obviously go out the family.

HOSS
    What a phucin` lowlife. Don`t worry, the guards are gonna take care of him,,,inmate style! They`ll let some gang leader get away with some crap to take care of him. Happens all the time. He`ll even get a shank provided.
    My prayers go out to the family. Especially the kids.

fat rat
    We had P.G. county officer taken out this week also..........at least his fellow officer's had a chance to pump some lead in this low life's a$$. I8 year veteran, married, 2 kids...........just doing his job, chasing bad guy's.

Miss Perfect
    To add a lil more to the story............Officer Diaz's brother was also killed 6 months ago in the line of duty. He was a prison guard, that was stabbed by an inmate in an attack. Rough year for the family to say the least. Prayers obviously go out the family.
    Wow, that is just horrible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast