Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another life destroyed..

PHOTOGLOU
    This Is Yet Another Sad Day For The Law Enforcement Family....jerry Ortiz Was A Gang Enforcement Deputy Conducting An Investigation On A Known Gang Member Wanted For Attempted Murder And Parole Violations, And He Was Murdered For Doing His Job....this P.o.s. Gangbanger Needs To Rot In Hell For Eternity!!!!! It Is Time For All Of The Good People In This World To Take A Stand And Not Allow The Scurg Of Society To Run Rampent In The Streets!!!! Jerry Was Doing His Job, Providing For His Family, And Keeping The Good Citizens Safe From These Bastards.....i Hope I See Jesse Jackson, Steven Yagman, The Aclu, And All These Other Liberal Pukes Out In Front Of The Cameras Talking About How Discussed They Are That This Asshole Prick Took The Life Of The Very Person Who Protects Them At Night....but I Am Sure It Wont Happen.....jerry I Have Only Heard Great Things About You, You Can Rest Asure That The Law Enforcement Family Will Be There For Your Family In Their Time Of Need....you Have Done The Lords Work For Many Years, Now You Have Been Called To Do The Lords Work In The Best Rd Ever, Heaven........jerry Ortiz Rest In PeaceVery well said.... My pryers go out to his family and friends

WetWillie

This Is Yet Another Sad Day For The Law Enforcement Family....jerry Ortiz Was A Gang Enforcement Deputy Conducting An Investigation On A Known Gang Member Wanted For Attempted Murder And Parole Violations, And He Was Murdered For Doing His Job....this P.o.s. Gangbanger Needs To Rot In Hell For Eternity!!!!! It Is Time For All Of The Good People In This World To Take A Stand And Not Allow The Scurg Of Society To Run Rampent In The Streets!!!! Jerry Was Doing His Job, Providing For His Family, And Keeping The Good Citizens Safe From These Bastards.....i Hope I See Jesse Jackson, Steven Yagman, The Aclu, And All These Other Liberal Pukes Out In Front Of The Cameras Talking About How Discussed They Are That This Asshole Prick Took The Life Of The Very Person Who Protects Them At Night....but I Am Sure It Wont Happen.....jerry I Have Only Heard Great Things About You, You Can Rest Asure That The Law Enforcement Family Will Be There For Your Family In Their Time Of Need....you Have Done The Lords Work For Many Years, Now You Have Been Called To Do The Lords Work In The Best Rd Ever, Heaven........jerry Ortiz Rest In Peace

BRSTQUEST
    Tommorow Will Be Yet Another Sad Day For The Law Enforcement Family As It Is The Funeral Of Lasd Deputy Jerry Ortiz...the Service Will Begin At 0900 Hrs....please Remember To Keep Jerry's Family And Friends In Your Thoughts And Prayers.....i Hate These Days, As We Lay To Rest Yet Another Good Man Lets Not Forget The Ones Who Have Fallen Before.....god Bless You Jerry Ortiz

Hallett19
    What a sad day the only good thing is they cought him.
    im so glad my dad has retired after 28 years as chp
    motor cop, things have changed on the street
    would not be my choice of work.
    I'm in the process for CHP right now I'm looking forward to the job !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123