Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here's a question!

Garrddogg
    Please look past the stipidity!ok here it goes,
    If you built a new house and then built a new boat only to realize it wont fit in the garage, Do you dump the house or the boat? I really do like both but I think Im leaning towards dumpin the house especially with the year and a half with an azzhole builder (what a POS) I've had to put up with..
    Dreager developement hosed me good! if anybody deals with them watch yer azz if its too late to run!!

riverroyal
    what kinda boat?No way to have a different builder stretch the garage?

little rowe boat
    I'm feeling the same way about Verde homes.

riverroyal
    my parents home is verde,,,my dad is ready to kill those idiots

piper
    If you built a new house and then built a new boat only to realize it wont fit in the garage, Do you dump the house or the boat? I really do like both but I think Im leaning towards dumpin the house especially with the year and a half with an azzhole builder (what a POS) I've had to put up with..
    Dreager developement hosed me good! if anybody deals with them watch yer azz if its too late to run!!
    Sounds like you answered your own question. Dump the house. By the way I know what your talking about when dealing with a-hole builders. I almost had a nervous breakdown a couple of years back when I was getting my house done. I ended up firing him, sueing him, and having to hire a new builder to finish the job. It was the worst year I've ever had.

Garrddogg
    what kinda boat?No way to have a different builder stretch the garage?
    Its a Kachina Drone 30
    Its the slope of the driveway at the top the trailer bottoms out trying to go over the hump..

Mrs.Racer277
    OMG after all you have been thru the boat does not fit???
    You know my builder and they are great. I would talk to her if you are going to buy another one.

riverroyal
    you bust out the driveway,re-cut the angle?

OutCole'd
    I'd say dump the house. If you replace the boat, what brand is going to fit in there? Probably nothing.

Sleek-Jet
    I only wish I had problems like this.... :idea:
    Seriously though, that sucks. Of course the easy answer is sell the house.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast