Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: whos goin bridge to bridge?

sleekvino
    ill be haning out in my silver and black hallett watchin the boats, stop by for a cold boy.

paradigm shift
    Probably won't make it but where do you tie up and watch from? Is it better to bring the boat and see from the water? I would really like to see this one year! :cry: :notam:

abraman1326
    I've been told it's better to be up top than on the water. You can't get into the striaght to see anything, at least that's the rumor. We'll be hangin up top to catch all the action. Does anyone have a schedule of events?
    BRA

MOBrien
    if you're on the water you'll only see the boats either powering up and away from you or powering down and idling around you. It's a much better spectating area to be on shore somewhere between the bridges.

sleekvino
    id rather be in my boat then watch people use theres.besides its not like there doining 250 mph ,ill be bar hopin on the river.once youve seen them its not that big of a deal plus i want to go skiing and its tough to do on land.

abraman1326
    Sounds like you have a pretty good plan to me. I'll keep my eye out for ya...
    BRA

sleekvino
    abraman1326 you should bring your boat up im going to hang with the wall of water guys when they do there show then they hang out on the river untill there ready to go.bring the boat ill have a cold boy for ya.

abraman1326
    That sounds so tempting, but I think we're going to hang on shore and watch from there. I want the best seat possible when they do their radar passes. I'm such a speed freak. Thank you for the offer though. Next time...
    BRA

Robbie Racer
    It looks like that I will be running the Carrera again at this event this weekend if I can find a co-pilot/crewmember to help me launch and dock the boat on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If anyone is available and would like to help out, please let me know. Hope to see you guys there.
    Keith

abraman1326
    It looks like that I will be running the Carrera again at this event this weekend if I can find a co-pilot/crewmember to help me launch and dock the boat on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If anyone is available and would like to help out, please let me know. Hope to see you guys there.
    Keith
    If you need some help, let me know. It'd be my pleasure.You do still have that beautiful interior in there right? J/k, if you need help, let me know. 707.280.1390. I live in Vacaville, so it's a quick and easy drive for me...
    BRA

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast