Thread: Lake Millerton

JustMVG
    Me and some friends are heading up there for a few days 7/20 - 7/23, just wanted to extend an invite for those who might want to come out or are going out that way.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...eet_at_pru.jpg

tahitijet
    we have been spending most weekends there. Should be there that weekend to Still trying to dial in our setup before CBBB. Water level is WAY up, and cold..
    maybee will see you there.

JustMVG
    Well that wold be cool to meet up, just look for this RV, or the boat if you see us on the water. Take Care hope to see you there.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...3rvten-med.jpg

JetBoatRich
    How is the water level there have not been there in years, bust that weekend but want to make a run there or Pine Flats soon.

shueman
    Mike,
    Have a good time.....if you have the time, run up the hill to Shaver...my fav spot...Edison campground is awesome....

Just Tool'n
    Water levels are too the top, plenty of water this year. Makes for great boating

tahitijet
    ya 2 weekends ago from the parking lot was probably less then 10' to the water line. The rivers below are full and there releasing water like crazy trying to keep up with incoming run off still. They say the level is at 100% and i know i've never seen it this high. But you can count on the lake being down before to long.

JustMVG
    Well guys and gals we are Millerton Bound in about three hours, looking forward to meeting up with any of you who might drop by.
    MVG

tahitijet
    will probably see you out there saturday.. Were usually way back up the river

JustMVG
    Well we had a great time, will post pics later, went up PAST the log jam, we used some of the logs as paddles and found our way thru it and went waaaaay back there, just incredible how high the water level is, couldn't believe some of the now and then pics we have, looking forward to getting back up there this October, hope to see you guys then, besides we had to check out on Saturday afternoon to get home to recover.
    MikeVG