Freak
    What year?

P P R
    It's a 2000

JetBoatRich
    Thanks for the help on those pics!
    No problem, good looking boat :idea:

Trigger
    Nice boat. Just a little over priced. Here in the east that boat can be bought for less than $50k easily. Still a nice boat, not saying otherwise, but might want to think about the price though.

P P R
    Hey Thanks for the info! And that would be bone stock. Nada book on this boat is 58,500,but thanks anyway.

Trigger
    Hey Thanks for the info! And that would be bone stock. Nada book on this boat is 58,500,but thanks anyway.
    Yeah a stock 2000 25 Outlaw loaded with everything and then some with a 500HP EFI. And he was able to only get $42k (and that was a year and a half ago). It was like off the showroom. NADA was much higher than what he got, but if you think that is what you will get for it then good luck. Market is not in your favor and as most people know a non stock motor is something that has a limited number of people with interest in. Many people don't want the risk or are uncertain of the reliability of it.

P P R
    Hey ,Thanks for the heads up. Are you sure you mean they favor stock. Or do you mean they cant afford non stock! If you would like to make an offer let me know. Thats a great price on the other boat. Just add 20k for the motor up grades and your their. 70 hrs fresh water only stored in heated garge and a trailer thats just as nice.

Trigger
    Hey ,Thanks for the heads up. Are you sure you mean they favor stock. Or do you mean they cant afford non stock! If you would like to make an offer let me know. Thats a great price on the other boat. Just add 20k for the motor up grades and your their. 70 hrs fresh water only stored in heated garge and a trailer thats just as nice.
    It is a smaller market for the non-stock motors. For both reasons, price and reliablitly. If you think you can get the money out of what you put into the motors, then you are dreaming. Unfortunately, that does not happen (whether it be boats, cars or bikes). It looks like a great boat and it would make someone very happy. I was just trying to let you know that I think you are starting to high. But if you are not in a hurry to sell go for it. There are suckers out there. Just as a comparision, I bought a new 2002 29 Outlaw SST loaded with Twin 496's and Performance Tri-axle trailer for $82k. Go figure.
    And no I was not inquiring to purchase, I will just have to slum it a little longer with my 2002 Cigarette TopGun with 575sci's.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast