Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 25 Outlaw for sale

Tunnel Vision
    It is a smaller market for the non-stock motors. For both reasons, price and reliablitly. If you think you can get the money out of what you put into the motors, then you are dreaming. Unfortunately, that does not happen (whether it be boats, cars or bikes). It looks like a great boat and it would make someone very happy. I was just trying to let you know that I think you are starting to high. But if you are not in a hurry to sell go for it. There are suckers out there. Just as a comparision, I bought a new 2002 29 Outlaw SST loaded with Twin 496's and Performance Tri-axle trailer for $82k. Go figure.
    And no I was not inquiring to purchase, I will just have to slum it a little longer with my 2002 Cigarette TopGun with 575sci's.
    Wow! this is getting good! Go get-um Timmy :boxingguy :argue:
    They'd both be faster and live longer anyway with Wackers! :rollside:
    PPR what time will you guys be up by gov island saturday?
    TV aka Lurker

Sane Asylum
    It is a smaller market for the non-stock motors. For both reasons, price and reliablitly. If you think you can get the money out of what you put into the motors, then you are dreaming. Unfortunately, that does not happen (whether it be boats, cars or bikes). It looks like a great boat and it would make someone very happy. I was just trying to let you know that I think you are starting to high. But if you are not in a hurry to sell go for it. There are suckers out there. Just as a comparision, I bought a new 2002 29 Outlaw SST loaded with Twin 496's and Performance Tri-axle trailer for $82k. Go figure.
    And no I was not inquiring to purchase, I will just have to slum it a little longer with my 2002 Cigarette TopGun with 575sci's.
    If the guy wants to price his boat @ $100K why it it all at once your business? As a boater on this board, he feels as though his price is fair. You don't need to agree with his price. I'm sure he wasn't looking for your critique or you chasing off potential buyers by calling them "suckers". One of those potential buyers may be in the market for exactly the package he's offering.
    If he doesn't sell at that price, he may lower it........Once again, that would be his decision.
    Who knows, the guy that sold you that Cig may have said, "so long Sucka" when you drove it away......
    Now, everybody get the popcorn....

Lightning
    If the guy wants to price his boat @ $100K why it it all at once your business? As a boater on this board, he feels as though his price is fair. You don't need to agree with his price. I'm sure he wasn't looking for your critique or you chasing off potential buyers by calling them "suckers". One of those potential buyers may be in the market for exactly the package he's offering.
    If he doesn't sell at that price, he may lower it........Once again, that would be his decision.
    Who knows, the guy that sold you that Cig may have said, "so long Sucka" when you drove it away......
    Exactly, why do gotta' go put salt in his Tang. By the way, does anyone want some....
    http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/4...in_popcorn.jpg

Freak
    I sold the old boat so I'm looking and I commend the owner for taking criticism so well. This is a public forum so everyone can voice opinions. That's a nice boat for what it is. Set up well only lacking external steering. I'd make an offer :idea: based on what I felt the boat is worth if it was not so far away. Why is all the good shit always so far away???
    And how did you get 58,500 NADA? Don't take it the wrong way. I'm just wondering what options you added.

P P R
    You know I would like to say a lot of things. Its a nice boat I often wonder why things are priced so high myself. That NADA price includes trailer.

Trigger
    If you read my posts I was not trying to put his boat down. Strictly letting him know that if he needed to sell it quickly so to speak that he might want to lower the price to "market value" not NADA value. They can be big differences (particularly as the summer season gets further along). I think his boat looks great and I am sure it runs incredible, but the reality is what it is. I was just trying to help him out with some specific info. He can price it however he wants, I am not faulting him for that. If he can get it, than more power to him. And no I am sure they were not saying so long sucka as I drove away. Could still sell it for what I paid for it and those are from actual offers made to me (not what I think it is worth).

P P R
    Thats just the thing,its not a must sale. If some one wants the best deal on the market keep looking! If they are looking for the best and only the best give me a call.

Sane Asylum
    If you read my posts I was not trying to put his boat down. Strictly letting him know that if he needed to sell it quickly so to speak that he might want to lower the price to "market value" not NADA value. They can be big differences (particularly as the summer season gets further along). I think his boat looks great and I am sure it runs incredible, but the reality is what it is. I was just trying to help him out with some specific info. He can price it however he wants, I am not faulting him for that. If he can get it, than more power to him. And no I am sure they were not saying so long sucka as I drove away. Could still sell it for what I paid for it and those are from actual offers made to me (not what I think it is worth).
    I did read your posts.........It sounded like you were putting him and his boat down......If a potential buyer reads your comments, it would probably influence what PPR is trying to get for the boat.
    I personally think it's a decent deal given the motor package. Depends on what you're looking for.
    As far as your boat goes, wasn't trying to put it or you down but it obviously got your attention as did your post with a potential buyer for PPR.....

Trigger
    I did read your posts.........It sounded like you were putting him and his boat down......If a potential buyer reads your comments, it would probably influence what PPR is trying to get for the boat.
    I personally think it's a decent deal given the motor package. Depends on what you're looking for.
    As far as your boat goes, wasn't trying to put it or you down but it obviously got your attention as did your post with a potential buyer for PPR.....
    I understand your point. I was only talking price. Not his boat. I also said here on the east coast his boat would not get nearly that. So I was only saying if someone wanted to they could get a boat much like his for far less. No dig. Just stating facts. I hope he gets the price he wants.
    As a side note, if you were a potential buyer and were looking for a boat much like this and you found out you could save a bunch of money by looking elsewhere, don't you think that you would appreciate it that it was brought to your attention? I am a boater and I would want to know it if I was looking.

P P R
    Since your doing favors spend some time on other threads . You might find some over priced shit on the east coast too. Thanks again for your in put! When i buy my next boat ill be sure to get ahold of you. That way you can like me know just how much i should pay for it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast