Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 25 Outlaw for sale

P P R
    This is what a potential buyer should know. A new 25 outlaw with a 496ho list for 86,085 thats new. This boat is a 10 in side and out for 62,000 obo with a ton of up grades. And that new price comes for an east coast dealers web site.

Trigger
    This is what a potential buyer should know. A new 25 outlaw with a 496ho list for 86,085 thats new. This boat is a 10 in side and out for 62,000 obo with a ton of up grades. And that new price comes for an east coast dealers web site.
    Yeah and my 29 Outlaw listed at over $116,000. I paid $82k with trailer. That is a 30% discount. That makes a new 25 Outlaw about $60k with WARRANTY. That is about right. Put $10k in upgrades (after warranty runs out) and you have a new boat that smokes for $70k and 5 years newer. HHmmm.... Don't get hostile with me for just puting numbers out that you brought up.

Trigger
    Since your doing favors spend some time on other threads . You might find some over priced shit on the east coast too. Thanks again for your in put! When i buy my next boat ill be sure to get ahold of you. That way you can like me know just how much i should pay for it.
    I would be glad to help you. I am here for you.

Sane Asylum
    I understand your point. I was only talking price. Not his boat. I also said here on the east coast his boat would not get nearly that. So I was only saying if someone wanted to they could get a boat much like his for far less. No dig. Just stating facts. I hope he gets the price he wants.
    As a side note, if you were a potential buyer and were looking for a boat much like this and you found out you could save a bunch of money by looking elsewhere, don't you think that you would appreciate it that it was brought to your attention? I am a boater and I would want to know it if I was looking.
    I'm trying not to present a buyer/seller argument. A seller doesn't have many options on this board when someone else begins to offer opinions that may influence the sale (negatively). A buyer always has the options to "not buy" and can move on.
    I've sold a couple of things on these boards and have enjoyed the process. I've been supported by those fellow boaters that share my interests...I'm only challenging you to do the same.....

Tunnel Vision
    Trigger,
    I’ve known PPR now for sometime and seen the boat many times, it’s a perfect 10! I also can and will vouch for the cosmetic condition of this boat, its clean even if it does have a car motor in it. I can not comment on the motor because I don’t know what the mushroom doodads and bumpy stick thingy is for.
    I have been around high performance boats all my life, with that being said, I have worked on some “used” boats from the east coast and quite frankly most have been trashed, low hours but trashed. I’m NOT saying ALL east coast boats but a few…You folks have some nasty water out there that reminds me of caustic acid!
    You have to remember we live in Oregon and our summers are very short, because Mother Nature is looking for more damn rain to throw at us. Our water is fresher than most states because it’s freaking pure rain water!
    Our boats spend most of their time in the garage and don’t accumulate the hours and wear and tear that the East Coast and southern West Coast boats do. Did you by chance see how many hours were on PPR’s boat, that’s only 14 hours a year!
    Your comment to perspective buyers is like you telling one of us “ You know you could have done better with that wife you married” WTF!
    Now you do know what’s going to happen here on the boards when you go to Spam something don’t you…. Come on we’ll all back ya…. :hammerhea
    Now go play nice….. :crossx:
    TV

Sane Asylum
    Trigger,
    I’ve known PPR now for sometime and seen the boat many times, it’s a perfect 10! I also can and will vouch for the cosmetic condition of this boat, its clean even if it does have a car motor in it. I can not comment on the motor because I don’t know what the mushroom doodads and bumpy stick thingy is for.
    I have been around high performance boats all my life, with that being said, I have worked on some “used” boats from the east coast and quite frankly most have been trashed, low hours but trashed. I’m NOT saying ALL east coast boats but a few…You folks have some nasty water out there that reminds me of caustic acid!
    You have to remember we live in Oregon and our summers are very short, because Mother Nature is looking for more damn rain to throw at us. Our water is fresher than most states because it’s freaking pure rain water!
    Our boats spend most of their time in the garage and don’t accumulate the hours and wear and tear that the East Coast and southern West Coast boats do. Did you by chance see how many hours were on PPR’s boat, that’s only 14 hours a year!
    Your comment to perspective buyers is like you telling one of us “ You know you could have done better with that wife you married” WTF!
    Now you do know what’s going to happen here on the boards when you go to Spam something don’t you…. Come on we’ll all back ya…. :hammerhea
    Now go play nice….. :crossx:
    TV
    Now I was trying nicely to tell him to get focked and there you go.......

Tunnel Vision
    Now I was trying nicely to tell him to get focked and there you go.......
    Have you ever noticed how high and mighty some dick head or Mr. Dick head in this case can be sitting at a keyboard :eat:
    You do have to admit this guy knows his shit though, no one I have ever heard of has ever had any problems with stock 575's ,800's or 1075s and most fishermen here in Oregon run two or three of them just because there bone stock!
    I'm thinking we should have a good look at his wife or girl friend and his boat and tell him all what we think?
    I mean lets face it most of us have one these two items and are Very qualified to comment and suggest their worth and value.
    I know who I'm getting in touch with when I want to sell my boat.... "Triggeradvice.com" Where everything you need to know about anything is here.
    PPR' you dumb assh what were you thinking about without asking "Triggeradvice.com" first! :hammer2:
    Just my un-biased opinion
    TV

Wild Horses
    I'm thinking we should have a good look at his wife or girl friend and his boat and tell him all what we think?
    TV
    After taking a good look at his boat I have to say it is very nice.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...21trigger4.jpg
    And his women have been very nice also. :idea: :idea:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../2051Czub6.jpg
    Clint

P P R
    Those #'s you are putting out there, 30% off list = dealer cost. I do know a guy who reps for a large boat comp. If you can get me a new Skater a dealer cost (30% off list) hook me.

Sane Asylum
    And his women have been very nice also.
    Are you talking the cow in front or back............The one standing on the swim platform in back is going to break it.......... :hammer2: :supp:
    Just checking Country............Thanks for coming to Triggers rescue.... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast