Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: FOAATA were coming for you..

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    You couldn't resist huh Evo!

JohnnyAirtime
    hey willie,
    Looking good........did they use the stock ball joint's on the arms? I cannot tell by the pic's ....If they did just make sure that they don't bind at full droop or they will snap pretty quick.... we snaped them on the bench just testing them that is why we used spherical bearings on top and bottom
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...G_1746_123.jpg
    Nice...
    I'm WW's guy! ....and everytime we looked into buying something for his scoot... he'd wince in pain at the cost! Between his nagging and "look at what this guy has..." ...I'm about to quit! Just kidding Billy Boy!
    Seriously... nice. I was going to use large 1" heims instead of stock ball joints... however the angle in the current ball joints isn't much different than stock. They're far from a 'bad' angle.... even though they're pretty whimpy 'stock' units. I guage my work against what was stock... and stock isn't built tough at all. It's more like a quad's a-arms. I'm not sure if anyone is breaking stock stuff... but if they're not, it's amazing.
    WW's ride will work... I'm not into comparing who does what... and who's will look better... (like some of 'em on this site) and all that crap, I'm into building something for the 'price' they'll pay. If they want "trick" ... they need to pay "trick" prices. :lol: Nothing's free. :notam:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../thinking1.gif His Fox shocks don't need reservoirs... it's a waiste of money. We all know that I'm sure. There's not enough heat buildup it where he'll take it to warrant the added cost and complexity. The weight of each tire/wheel on the gound was taken into consideration for his valving and coil spring sizing... that's the important part of making these damn Rhinos work right...(IMHO) too stiff and you'll look like a kangaroo in the seat. Too soft and you might as well PARK IT!
    Anyway....
    I couldn't have WW come on here and DISS his fabricator like he was. :lol: LAGGING?? ME??? Naaaa... it's his idea of everything will be done in a week! Come on... anyone on here know where you can get a cage, a-arms, bumpers, custom seats, a stereo, custom cooler rack, .... oh, and have it all powder coated by Friday?!?! ... and to be at the mercy initially of the bender and it's arrival! Man... tough crowd. :boxed:
    Toby... Come and get it... his parts are half price for you... today!! :lol: :lol:
    ... WW, did you forget I read this stuff?
    And next time I send ya a picture.... how about letting me know you're gonna post it all over ***boat. I would have used better zip ties on those axles!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ileys/rofl.gif
    Now... back to what I was doing.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ys/coffee1.gif ...I think I heard the break truck.
    Just so ya'all know... I'm more sarcastic than WW... I learned from him!

Bre
    We will see if his shit breaks or not... let 3DO or FOAATA take it out for a spin

TOBTEK
    Hey there Johny.......give me a call when you get Willie's heap outa your garage. I have TWO Rhino's ready for your rollcage love like TODAY! After you get the Limo done that is :wink: Give me a days notice and the green mobile will be in your hands. I personally think your moving at a great clip, IF I had your living arrangments Id NEVER be in the garage :2purples: ...you go, stud boy!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    We will see if his shit breaks or not... let 3DO or FOAATA take it out for a spin
    I think that's a great idea! I love to test other's stuff! 3DO likes to wait 2 weeks to do the tests though.

Bre
    I think that's a great idea! I love to test other's stuff! 3DO likes to wait 2 weeks to do the tests though.
    LMAO... I KNOW!!!!!!

riverroyal
    when can I pick it up?Or at least a price and avail.Because my new rhino needs to be kid friendly ASAP.What back seat are you using?Small bench style,and have you built a mount for it yet?,,any cage pics?http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/135s_010.jpg

riverroyal
    sad toby,you can sit im my garage,have beer,make vroom vroom sounds

JohnnyAirtime
    Hey there Johny.......give me a call when you get Willie's heap outa your garage. I have TWO Rhino's ready for your rollcage love like TODAY! After you get the Limo done that is :wink: Give me a days notice and the green mobile will be in your hands. I personally think your moving at a great clip, IF I had your living arrangments Id NEVER be in the garage :2purples: ...you go, stud boy!
    Should be soon... well, after I messed up the other day with 'shock' clearances on the rear and had to rebuild one upper a-arm design :idea: ... and then burned my arm resting it onto a nice HOT weld... oh, and then smashed my finger on accident (and probably out of anger and not paying attention) in my cut off saw.... :hammer2:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...dfingertip.jpg
    I tell ya... it's the life. :angry2:
    His rear suspension will be done Friday with the bumpers and front a-arms being powder coated (picking these up Friday too)... so he should be 'rollin' on Friday sometime. No cage yet though.
    And I just bought a Plasma Cutter out of Compton off of Ebay... I'll probably go pick it up Friday early am... we'll see. It'll speed up my processes... and make me a happy guy! I think I'll get a small band saw too, :idea: as this cut-off saw BITES when I can't put the steel into a vise.
    You ready to leave a deposit to reserve your place in line? LOL!!

JohnnyAirtime
    sad toby,you can sit im my garage,have beer,make vroom vroom sounds
    Did you buy Toby's old Rhino???

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast