Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: FOAATA were coming for you..

riverroyal
    old,it was a month old.He stopped by the other night driving it and he walked home,ha.

WetWillie
    Get to work dammit!!

Magic34
    Get to work dammit!!
    You too!! Get that presentation ready. :hammer2: Oh, and some nice clothes too.

JohnnyAirtime
    I'll post a couple pics by the end of the day.... Front A-arms, and bumpers come back from the powder coater today. They should look nice. I haven't done the aluminum work for the front bumper yet... I'm such a lagger.
    I'll show ya before and after on the rear arms soon... Pretty interesting the differences.
    And about those 'spherical bearings' Evo's guy is using... they are HYPER expensive. But damn nice too. Next set of front a-arms I'll be using a specific heim with a high collar instead of the stock ball joint. The heim is half the price of the spherical and will work just as good for the application, plus it'll give the Rhino more alignment capabilities.
    ... I picked up the seats yesterday, and the remaining two rear shocks for WW's Rhino.... just the shocks alone are high dollar! $1200 for four with springs?! Man... you "boaters" don't mess around with your toys!
    Evo, I'd be interested to know what kind of 'costs' you have into the Orange Rhino... I mean, per set of a-arms, per cage, ...etc. If you'd PM me with it... I'll keep it to myself.

JohnnyAirtime
    old,it was a month old.He stopped by the other night driving it and he walked home,ha.
    LOL... I thought about the "old" comment when I typed it. I knew it was new to him... now it's new to you! Nice!
    When are ya gonna be ready to a-arm that thing?? And give it some 'bump' and run capabilities with something other than the whimpy stock bumper(s)?!
    hahaha... such a salesman huh?!
    I know... Toby your first!

riverroyal
    i need a cage and back sear set up first,,,my wife and kids will be using this thing more than me,just cruzing.I kinda doubt she will need new suspension stuff.She just wants it safe for the kids in the back....plus my rhino budget is the same as these other guys.I cant believe the wife bought this one,god bless her :smile:

JohnnyAirtime
    i need a cage and back sear set up first,,,my wife and kids will be using this thing more than me,just cruzing.I kinda doubt she will need new suspension stuff.She just wants it safe for the kids in the back....plus my rhino budget is the same as these other guys.I cant believe the wife bought this one,god bless her :smile:
    No problem.... I understand the priority thing. AND making the Mrs. happy. :smile: As of right now... I'll be picking up some stuff to make my fabricating life easier... that should help. I do take a long time, but I want it to work, and fit right (I guarantee my work, and/or it won't leave here unless I'm 100% happy with it). I design as I go and have to see it in my head to produce anything worthy. As an FYI, I think Toby is putting his claws into my 'time' with his "limo" cart... he came over and checked on WW's Rhino and it's progression. Feel free to do the same when it's here, or when I'm working on something.
    (Toby)
    WW left tonight (my house - 11pm! I'm sure the neighbors loved me with the air ratchet hittin' some decibals at 10:45. Just as bad as that stinky Diesel idling for a loooong time waiting for the Rhino to be loaded onto the flatbed.) with his Rhino.... Heading to Havasu tomorrow early am.... front and rear suspension and bumpers front and rear completed. Front A-Arms powder coated as well as bumpers... nice PowderCoat job... one of the nicest I've seen in a while, especially in a Silver Metallic. ...some minor adjusting for camber/castor/toe and he'll be set (it's pretty close now). The shocks seem to work great too, we'll see huh?! :frown: We had to sleeve the axles and tie rod because of the 2.5" longer a-arms front and back... the axles should hold, threw a little special loco juice on 'em. My GF said she's "got her BF back now"! LOL! ...not for long. http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...der%252004.jpg

TOBTEK
    11pm......thats a riot! Im sure your neighbors are loving you TWO! DID you get any pic's of the work yet??

Bre
    Wet Willie??? Is the Rhino done yet? Any new pictures of it?

JohnnyAirtime
    11pm......thats a riot! Im sure your neighbors are loving you TWO! DID you get any pic's of the work yet??
    I've got some.... I'll post a couple.
    The Rhino is now down getting some mids and tweets with a lil' bit of Sub Bass.... It'll then come back to me for seats and cage.
    Front a-arm, with powdercoating; PIC1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...frontarm-1.jpg) PIC2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...frontarm-2.jpg)
    Rear a-arm, no powdercoating; PIC1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...arm-1-nopc.jpg) PIC2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...arm-2-nopc.jpg)
    I'll take some of the bumpers completed... as well as full a-arm shots sometime this weekend.... enjoy!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast