Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: FOAATA were coming for you..

JohnnyAirtime
    When do we get to see the first set of axles???? Pics please!! :idea:
    Also, when you 'stood up' the shock with the new upper mount, it took away from your length of wheel travel... so when you say "travel you needed" you mean to say you're using the shock to stop upward wheel travel before it bottoms out on body parts?
    With our shock being 6.5" of travel, that would mean (using your theory) we're at about a 15-16" of wheel travel being our shock is laid down more and not such a direct push.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    ditto!!!!! :hammerhea

Bre
    ditto!!!!! :hammerhea
    lmao

riverroyal
    the backseat,kids are gonna be happy

TOBTEK
    the backseat,kids are gonna be happy
    make sure you take pic's of the build! And make your cooler rack REMOVABLE! you DONT want that back there all the time. What kind of rear seat did you get?

riverroyal
    in Temecula,36inch wide bench.Had one in stock.The cooler idea may go away,might look to goofy

TOBTEK
    in Temecula,36inch wide bench.Had one in stock.The cooler idea may go away,might look to goofy
    I AGREE 100%.......so make it removable. You have to haul my beer around Glamis this year Buddy I hear Willie's stereo is a must see deal....Really Sick and wrong, He is so money

riverroyal
    you drink?

Three Days Only
    EVO..................
    I got to hand it to you, Mikes shit is sick. I also was wondering when I saw Bill's why they didnt make a new shock tower to support the upper shock mount. Seems like alot of load for that thin ass stock metal to support. Im not sure if Billy Bob understands how much thrashing he is going to be doing in his Rhino out in the sand.
    Jeffrey Son

JohnnyAirtime
    make sure you take pic's of the build! And make your cooler rack REMOVABLE! you DONT want that back there all the time. What kind of rear seat did you get?
    The rear seat is a PRP... nice, picked it up the other day.
    The cooler rack is yes, removable... come on, someone think there's a "new guy" here?! Pleeeease.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...o/210ba47d.jpg

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast