Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gra$$ pays or others in the know....

Kachina26
    How the hell do I get rid of mushrooms in my yard? I don't know how they got there to start with! I don't over water, so what gives?

BOBALOO
    I believe they are from watering too late in the afternoon and the grass stays too moist into the night. I had the prob and switched the schedule to an earlier watering time and the mushrooms dried up on their own.

Kachina26
    I water at 8 am, for this reason. I had this experiance at my old house. I have carefully removed the offending mushrooms several times now and they keep coming back. I even water for a short period of time. As a matter of fact, the area is a bit dry and needs more water.

Boozer
    Invite hippies over for a 2am shroom fest. Tell them as long as they get all of them out of the yard and you dont find used condom wrappers in your flower bed they are more then welcome to come pick them anytime they like.

Kachina26
    http://www.emilycompost.com/Mushrooms.htm
    Thanx, but not what I wanted to hear. I just got back from my local nursery and got the same story.
    Oh yeah, welcome to the boards! Now step it up, 6 posts since March is pitiful, even for a lurker!

ahhell
    SAVE SOME FOR ME!!!!
    I saw one in my yard the other day, used to get them alot at my other house when I used topper or other fertilzers of the more organic brands( chicken shit).,..not you, the real stuff :rollside: :rollside:

Kachina26
    ( chicken shit)
    Now where would you get chicken shit? Stop mooching off of Scream and spend some money! I can't believe ya'll still don't have that storage dealio finished! I thought I was bad!

C-2
    How the hell do I get rid of mushrooms in my yard? I don't know how they got there to start with! I don't over water, so what gives?
    Dude,
    You are one bored mofo today?

Garrddogg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast