Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have noticed

piper
    Jbb>>>>>new to the boards ...droppin in to say ..Hi!
    That video you have in your sig cracks me up.

hoolign
    That video you have in your sig cracks me up.
    That avatar of his makes my trouser troll stretch... Angelina is so freakin HOT!!

piper
    Hey hooli what are you doing up? The sun is still out. Shouldn't you be getting your rest for tonights postings.

hoolign
    Hey hooli what are you doing up? The sun is still out. Shouldn't you be getting your rest for tonights postings.
    I'm on shift from 18:00 to 07:00, switchen shifts tommorow to 24's So I'll be here round the clock

Kim Hanson
    Yes it seems all the crazy ones come from Canada, doesn't it!
    I am not crazy, just highly misunderstood...........( . )( . ).........

piper
    I'm on shift from 18:00 to 07:00, switchen shifts tommorow to 24's So I'll be here round the clock
    What the fock? I work 7 days a week over 60 hours and it sounds like your shift is worst. I thought I had it bad. No wonder your beer up there is stronger, you guys need it.

hoolign
    What the fock? I work 7 days a week over 60 hours and it sounds like your shift is worst. I thought I had it bad. No wonder your beer up there is stronger, you guys need it.
    7 days a week , usually 12 hour shifts but i'm here an hour early every day and stay an hour after, so 14 hrs plus 2 hours driving. On 24's work for 3 sleep for 1 if possible. Somtimes up for 24- 36 hours depending on what's happening. 24's are a bit better as I don't have to drive just stay at the rig. usually out for 30 -40 days but it has been upaward of 60 -70 days...You get used to it..especially when the paychecks hit the bank

piper
    7 days a week , usually 12 hour shifts but i'm here an hour early every day and stay an hour after, so 14 hrs plus 2 hours driving. On 24's work for 3 sleep for 1 if possible. Somtimes up for 24- 36 hours depending on what's happening. 24's are a bit better as I don't have to drive just stay at the rig. usually out for 30 -40 days but it has been upaward of 60 -70 days...You get used to it..especially when the paychecks hit the bank
    The money is the only reason why I do it.

Miss Perfect
    Well no wonder you are always so grumpy!

hoolign
    Well no wonder you are always so grumpy!
    Actually I'm never grumpy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast