Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New boat for NO-CAL corral

Da-Bull
    Rumor has it that the engine will be on VIDEO real soon. Could it be another NKRA boat will hit the water????.
    I want to thank Jimmy for turning me on to this boat in the first place. Taking the time to go with me down south to pick it up. That boat is beautiful and now the fun begins. I am new to the boat crowd and I have learned that everyone that I have met are great folks and are sure willing to help. The guy I bought the boat from (Tom Buckles) is a super dude. Like Jimmy said, we had a great time hanging out and meeting Tom and his wife, but had to get the new "HOT Pursuit" boat back Mulletville. Jim thanks for the use of your trailer and for posting the pic's. I will post more as the project progresses

steelcomp
    Dang!!! That thing's lighter than a feather!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...429jeffs_4.jpg

BIGCHRIS
    Thats a great looking boat,cant wait to see the power plant,Toms showroom blows me aways sweeeeeeeet :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

olbiezer
    have heard of tom...what does he do for a living anyway? is that showroom part of his operation? just wondering

steelcomp
    Dang! Boats just seem to float in that shop!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...29s_k5-med.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    have heard of tom...what does he do for a living anyway? is that showroom part of his operation? just wondering
    Professional Ski racer....

Jr. bentpipes
    Dang! Boats just seem to float in that shop!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...29s_k5-med.jpg
    You must be SERIOUSLY BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelcomp
    You must be SERIOUSLY BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just sick this weekend. Bad fish. C'mon...I thought it was kinda funny!

BILLY.B
    have heard of tom...what does he do for a living anyway? is that showroom part of his operation? just wonderingOlbiezer, I hate to tell you this.....But this is a storage shed for his boats. Complete with 8 person bar, and dare I say FULLY STOCKED!!! :jawdrop: , HUGE flat screen, and another tv in case you can't see the flat screen from where your standing. Tool box's, stainless counter tops, tricked out flooring, Ice maker, Refer, heat & air, host in the ceiling, 50 amp service for Weekend Warrior, and I almost forgot...Crown molding. You mean to tell me you don't have the same garage for your baby???!!!. :jawdrop:

waterwitch
    Gotta love them FLAMES!
    Beautiful boat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast