Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Almost got punked by some Vato's!

JustMVG
    3 cats later...YA THINK??? :idea: :idea: but for the love of God....inside the drum kit??????
    Yeah but at least it's a female, so all i am really getting is fur, and the males haven't been around to spray, and it's not all bad, she gets the field mice that find their way into the garage, bad thing is tries to give them to us as presents.....

wsuwrhr
    A shell around this size would take care of them and the car.
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/gun5.JPG
    If it were possible.
    One of the most fuked up things in our increasingly PC society is shooting one or more of the dirtbags in question more than likely you will land you in jail, or have to pay their families off in a civil suit.
    I cannot, for the life of me, understand why you aren't allowed to defend your property against crime with any kind of force.

Brian
    When guns are outlawed, ony outlaws will have guns.
    Criminals come in a shapes, sizes, and colors BTW.

riverroyal
    might be time to move,the cost of that house in a crappy hood will get you the best house/hood in another state,,something to think about

99 232 baja
    The old saying "the things you see when you don't have a gun"

NashvilleBound
    might be time to move,the cost of that house in a crappy hood will get you the best house/hood in another state,,something to think about
    :idea: :idea: :idea: Good idea....I should look into that....

Wonderboy
    They hate it when you call them a Brown Unit (my favorite) or Beaner, but the one that pisses them off more than anything is Wetback. Should have pulled the shotgun earlier.... it might have made them "think" (if thats possible) about coming back into that neighborhood.
    I call a good friend of mine all three of those names and he just laughs. Not that he has a choice though, since he's the only dark beaner in the group.

C-2
    I hear you, but it's a nice neighborhood, which is why they come into it. 4 performance boats on my street, lifted trucks, sand toys and nice cars - any tweakers dream!

Besides, our home value increased over $120K in the past year alone - we aren't going anywhere!

essexjet
    I call a good friend of mine all three of those names and he just laughs. Not that he has a choice though, since he's the only dark beaner in the group.
    Use to be in the group now he has a g/f

C-2
    Hey C-2, we live out off Washington & Overlook, near the Riverside Rancheros. Have you lived in Riverside long? :smile:
    Yeah, about 35 years!
    I know where you're at, we used to tear-ass around "white gates" in the middle of the night on our little 75's.
    We looked at the "Presidio" homes up there about 6 months ago. Without a doubt, the nicest tract homes I have ever walked thru (and they should be for $1mil). We need horse property so we couldn't do one

Wonderboy
    Use to be in the group now he has a g/f
    LOL!!!! So true!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast