Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 78' Hondo For Sale

carbonfiber50
    Thank you for whoever these pics belongs to. The picture is not of my boat, but of a boat that has the exact paint scheme. Also, My interior is the matching darker brown.
    This is one of those posts that you never want to have to do, but I need to do it. I am selling my 18' 1978 Hondo with 454 BBC,and Jacuzzi jet. Im letting it go for $3500 firm. I bought it about 3 months ago from a friend, and have all the reciepts going back several years. The registration on the boat and the trailer are current. I live in Lake Forest, CA for those who are interested. Please contact me soon before I place an add in the boat trader.
    I hope one of you picks it up, because if a fellow ***boater gets it before a random boat trader person, I might be able to hear all the fun it brings ya, and see pics of it at the river. :cry: (but still)
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...atinterior.jpg

carbonfiber50
    "BUMP" with pictures

victorfb
    you sure thats a Hondo? ive never seen a hondo like that before. looks like a southwind to me. not harpin on ya man, just never seen one like it. Hondo had much more curves to their lines.

victorfb
    ok, i see you also edited the paragraph. not the boat for sale but same paint scheme. id suggest posting a pic of the boat for sale. most arent to concerned about paint scheme,s as they are of condition and over all look of the hull.

Danhercules
    Vic, I saw a Hondo in Needels last year, He though I had a Hondo too. I think Hondo Splashed Southwind. They may have copied the deck too.

victorfb
    hummmm? sure could have fooled me. i would have never guessed that to be a hondo. most of their decks were recessed on the drivers side and had round transum lines like the sanger, cole, rogers, ect. hondo must have wanted to do something alot differant than the rest of their line. id sure like to see one.

maxwedge
    If only I dind't have a wife er..I mean, all those other things in the garage I would love... On the other hand, the garage is so crowded, maybe she won't notice an extra boat sitting there. Now if I could just sneak over to CA from IL real quick and tow that home without her knowing...
    Screw it. It ain't gonna happen. Nice boat though.

Keyser
    I might be interested send some pics and more info if you could.
    caisordia@sbcglobal.net

tahitijet
    ya i'm with victor my first guesse would have been hawian, southwind, tahiti... but still good looking boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast