Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Thank You To Frank @ Car Toyz

BoatFloating
    So on my Lkae Powell trip my 1000/1 JL amp decided to go on vacation on me. So I knew we were going to Havasu and I decided to stop in and see Frank just to see if my supisions were right that the amp was bad and not a sub. So I stop in, Frank and I meet for the first time in person and he said "let's take a look". So he confirms that it is the amp. So I thought well least I knew what I had to deal with. So Frank said let me see if I have one and we'll warranty it out for you. I was shocked and very happy at the same time. I didn't buy any of my equipment from Car Toyz or did they do the install for me. So out came Frank with a brand new 1000/1 and we put it in and I had bass again. So the moral to the story is......
    Frank and Car Toyz should be Hot Boater's stereo shop in Lake Havasu.
    I know if I need anything I'll be going there....
    Rocky...

Reaper1
    Glad you got your amp fixed there Bud but you don't even waive at a brother in the channel no more. :supp:

Evo22
    always good to have great customer service

Jrocket
    Thats awesome to hear.

riverrunner
    Frank has always taken care of my stuff. Car Toyz is the only place to go in Havasu!

KACHINA KEN
    Rocky, what happened to your 1000/1 I just got mine from Roz yesterday so i'm curious as to what caused the failure.
    And what not
    N' shit
    Kenny

ROZ
    Spikes in the generator's power prolly caused the problem..

phebus
    Or, it could be caused by 16 hours of continuous full volume use day after day.
    That thing jams.

mbrown2
    Great to hear about the service....I think all amps fail with enough abuse...

BoatFloating
    Rocky, what happened to your 1000/1 I just got mine from Roz yesterday so i'm curious as to what caused the failure.
    And what not
    N' shit
    Kenny
    I think it was the 16oz Margarita that I spilled on it.... I'm not really sure what happened. The amp was making a huge static noise and the impeadence light was on so I'm hoping it's only the amp and not the speakers. I'm still really happy with the JL stuff and you will too..... It could be the 7 hours straight of 3/4 volume..... :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast