Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marine motor builders in Sacramento Area

acatitude
    Would appreciate any info you may have or recommendations . Need 540 rebuilt, wondering if any local decent builders any of you have used. Thanks

infotraker
    I had Ron Gross engines do all of the machine and part ordering for me last year in Lodi. I have only good things to say. The are pricey but good. Ask about them in the Vdrive section, a lot of people have used them.

acatitude
    thanks I will call. might add its a blower motor, just for fyi. Keep them coming guys . also may be looking for spare motor till this ones done.

INSman
    Mark Semper at Semper Speed and Marine in Madera, I think somewhere reasonably close to Sacramento
    http://www.semperspeedandmarine.com/

NorCalCat
    Would appreciate any info you may have or recommendations . Need 540 rebuilt, wondering if any local decent builders any of you have used. Thanks
    What happened blowncarrera? I know of a good shop in Alameda, also in Santa Rosa.

acatitude
    looks like the crank broke right behind the balancer, havent torn motor down to check block yet and no the blower pulley wasnt to tight. Crank was magna fluxed over winter and was ok, just fatique I guess. Bad Luck, motor was running great, fluke break but arent they all.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Mark Semper at Semper Speed and Marine in Madera, I think somewhere reasonably close to Sacramento
    http://www.semperspeedandmarine.com/
    thanks Blain I work at semper speed and marine the number is 559 436 1888 give us a call and ask for my boss Mark

deltarat
    What happened blowncarrera? I know of a good shop in Alameda, also in Santa Rosa.
    That shop in Santa Rosa wouldn't be Jerry Neil Whites shop would it. I would recomend Jerry to any one who lives up that way.

230EAGLE
    Call Erik At Quality. Does A Great Job And Prices Are Real Good.
    559-268-4323.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    grose or rex hutchingson out of sac

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast