Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Running out of GAS

UnionJack
    I heard that someone from the boards ran out of gas yesterday, on there way from the Sandbar to the Channel. I guess a lavey was nice enough to stop and give them a tow in. Lucky for them, they were 300' from the Channel at the time. Did anyone see this boater on the water, of get a picture of him being towed through the Channel? Inquiring minds want to know.

Havasu Hangin'
    Did he have a tow rope onboard?
    :idea:

UnionJack
    I am not sure, I know he was givin one at a regatta.... Someone else won the tow rope and walked across the room and gave it to him. I think the rope was red in color :smile:

Havasu Hangin'
    Well...at least it sounds like he was used to being towed. That tow rope probably has more hours on it than his boat.
    :supp:

UnionJack
    Maybe.... At least the guy owns a boat. I am here boatless, I really hope that someone got a picture of it.

Budget Baller
    I wonder if he used the tow rope I gave him?
    Last time I talked to him he was pretty proud of the fact that it had not been used.

UnionJack
    I wonder if he used the tow rope I gave him?
    Last time I talked to him he was pretty proud of the fact that it had not been used.
    Rich... I think it was the guy you gave your tow rope too.

AlphaOmega
    OK..UnionYap!!!
    You weren't even there...Boatless...brainless...whatever, nobody gives a damn. Rumor has it, you went home early on Sunday...what...I guess your vagina was a little sour, I mean sore without you!
    Why don't you keep you big Yap shut once in a while. If you weren't such a gossip Queen, people wouldn't talk so much about all the shit talk you do all the time.
    Like most of the information you get, it was all 3rd hand, relax there Jimmy Olsen, you don't need to "scoop" everybody to be cool. You're not cool, you're never gonna be cool, so quit acting the fool.
    Here's something you should learn to live by...Those who know don't talk, those who talk usually don't know.
    Oh yeah, one more thing...SHUT UP!!!

moneypit
    wow. lets hear some more...I'll get the POPCORN

OutCole'd
    OK..UnionYap!!!
    You weren't even there...Boatless...brainless...whatever, nobody gives a damn. Rumor has it, you went home early on Sunday...what...I guess your vagina was a little sour, I mean sore without you!
    Why don't you keep you big Yap shut once in a while. If you weren't such a gossip Queen, people wouldn't talk so much about all the shit talk you do all the time.
    Like most of the information you get, it was all 3rd hand, relax there Jimmy Olsen, you don't need to "scoop" everybody to be cool. You're not cool, you're never gonna be cool, so quit acting the fool.
    Here's something you should learn to live by...Those who know don't talk, those who talk usually don't know.
    Oh yeah, one more thing...SHUT UP!!!
    So, what exactly are you saying??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast