Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Running out of GAS

meaniam
    hey moneypit can i use you fourm name on my boat? and does anyone here have a tow rope for me i promise i will use it!

Essex29
    ok, I'm ready for the texbook dcb comeback!

Nord

UnionJack
    That wasn't very nice... My mom told me about it this morning, so I thought it would be funny.

UnionJack
    Didn't you notice my " " at the end....

Kilrtoy
    Sounds like someone has sand in their KITTY, DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :2purples:

Chubby4Life
    Didn't you notice my " " at the end....
    Hey Unionjack, Long time no talk. I havn't been authorized to send you a P.M. so I'm doing it here. What's going on for the B2B run in July? If its still on I'm looking foward to it. Greg says its a go but I'm checking with the man to be sure. Chris Sharp

jbtrailerjim
    OK..UnionYap!!!
    You weren't even there...Boatless...brainless...whatever, nobody gives a damn. Rumor has it, you went home early on Sunday...what...I guess your vagina was a little sour, I mean sore without you!
    Why don't you keep you big Yap shut once in a while. If you weren't such a gossip Queen, people wouldn't talk so much about all the shit talk you do all the time.
    Like most of the information you get, it was all 3rd hand, relax there Jimmy Olsen, you don't need to "scoop" everybody to be cool. You're not cool, you're never gonna be cool, so quit acting the fool.
    Here's something you should learn to live by...Those who know don't talk, those who talk usually don't know.
    Oh yeah, one more thing...SHUT UP!!!
    LOL.....I see Alpha Omega is back to give Taylor some shit.

Wonderboy
    OK..UnionYap!!!
    You weren't even there...Boatless...brainless...whatever, nobody gives a damn. Rumor has it, you went home early on Sunday...what...I guess your vagina was a little sour, I mean sore without you!
    Why don't you keep you big Yap shut once in a while. If you weren't such a gossip Queen, people wouldn't talk so much about all the shit talk you do all the time.
    Like most of the information you get, it was all 3rd hand, relax there Jimmy Olsen, you don't need to "scoop" everybody to be cool. You're not cool, you're never gonna be cool, so quit acting the fool.
    Here's something you should learn to live by...Those who know don't talk, those who talk usually don't know.
    Is that you Kim Hanson?

UnionJack
    OK..UnionYap!!!
    Were you there to see me leave early this weekend, of did you hear it third party.... and is that the "pot calling the keddle black".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast