Max Machine Worx’s are the greatest guys to work with!!!! Friday go down to Parker for OP6C-9 to the Blue Water get there at 1:00 can’t check in so we put the boat in the water. Go up river to Fox’s and turn back!!! Wake Board Boats all over the place. Get back to the no wake zone at Blue Water, want to jump in and cool down. Go to pull the boat out of drive and no way! The drive is now stuck in drive! Not thinking I turn the motor off, now I’m in drive and can’t start it back up. Get on the phone with Jason at Max’s he says bring it back to Havasu, so here I am ½ mile from the ramp. A boat was just coming up to us and I asked if they could tow me to the ramp. They said no problem cool guys in a Caliber 1 and then we started talking on the way to the ramp and found out that Barbie Girl was in the boat and that they where down for OP6C “small world” Got to the ramp they told us that if we didn’t get the boat fixed call them and they wound drive us over for the party.
We get the boat to Max Machine Worx’s at 3:00 and Jason pulls the drive off the boat and starts pulling it apart, finds that the Clutch cone is jammed. So it is now 4:30 he has to do some machining to get it apart and it will take some time, so we head back to Parker where I got shit faced. Get up the next day thinking that I will be bumming a ride for the day. Call Jason at Max’s and he tell me all done come and get and Enjoy the day, he had come in at 6am to have the boat done for us!!! “Way above Customer Service” Jason and Aaron you guys are the best and will never buy drive but yours.
Jason and Aaron have a new drive coming out that is the best I’ve ever seen and wish them the best luck with it!! Here are two young guys that know what “Customer Service is”
PROPS UP TO YOU TWO if you ever need a drive this is the shop for you!!!
And thanks for the tow as well!!!