Thread: Wet slip in the Marina available??

KROOZIN
    Does anyone have a slip in the Marina they want to give up. It's an 18 month waiting list. Not sure if I can short cut...but worth a try.
    Looking for a slip to hold a 26' pontoon.
    How much does it cost??

Havasu_Dreamin
    Our good friends waited over a year for a slip for their 26 ft pontoon. I believe they pay ~$120 per month for the slip plus $15 for trailer storage. I doubt you would be able to short-cut the waiting list.

KROOZIN
    I didn't think so...just wanted to hear some info regarding them....Thanks!!

INSman
    Does anyone have a slip in the Marina they want to give up. It's an 18 month waiting list. Not sure if I can short cut...but worth a try.
    Looking for a slip to hold a 26' pontoon.
    How much does it cost??
    26' Pontoon and a 36' Skater, talk about extreme opposites !! :messedup:

KROOZIN
    26' Pontoon and a 36' Skater, talk about extreme opposites !! :messedup:
    My good friend and I were thinking about going in halves on the pontoon, and leaving it in the water.
    Good for the kids and all their friends....keep 'em off my boat (lol)

FORUM-BAD-ASS
    I heard Bob Teage has one for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

INSman
    My good friend and I were thinking about going in halves on the pontoon, and leaving it in the water.
    Good for the kids and all their friends....keep 'em off my boat (lol)
    Great idea and part of the reason why I don't have a CAT... That is why 'V's and CAT's need to run with eachother, so they can have the best of both worlds, especially with fmaily/kids in the mix

desertbird
    If we go in halves....which pontoon do you want? I'll take the starboard! :argue:

KROOZIN
    I heard Bob Teage has one for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Guess I'll be waiting 18 months

KROOZIN
    Great idea and part of the reason why I don't have a CAT... That is why 'V's and CAT's need to run with eachother, so they can have the best of both worlds, especially with fmaily/kids in the mix
    Yep.....September 10-11th we'll be doing just that!!
    It's mostly for my bud and his family, but I thought I'd get some use out of it too...PARTYtoon!! That way someone else can drive for a change and I can chill and get drunk :messedup: