Thread: Commander Regatta

liquidasset
    Just wanted to see if everyone had a good time at the Commander regatta. undefined

SummitKarl
    all seemed to have fun, I was in Ziggy's boat he was driving and I was....ah.........talking with Captian Morgan and his buddy Coke a Cola,
    had fun on the speed pass ,got some great pics
    I liked the addition of a DJ. for the group shot, it got THINGS!!! shaken

Ziggy
    Nice day overall................had a nice time.
    Dinner was fine, raffle was good. I like my cooler and wax kit---think I'll make Karl wax my boat. Nah, he came over and helped clean her up, I'll find someone else to use the wax for me...LOL
    Family Affair is the one(actually family) scored huge at the raffle---congrats to them. :wink: Virtual Lifeline, nice win indeed!

SummitKarl
    Dinner was fine, raffle was good. I like my cooler and wax kit---think I'll make Karl wax my boat. Nah, he came over and helped clean her up, I'll find someone else to use the wax for me...LOL
    Family Affair is the one(actually family) scored huge at the raffle---congrats to them. :wink: Virtual Lifeline, nice win indeed!
    dam right I did I rubbed so much vinegar on that thing my farts smell like a tossed salad today

Ziggy
    dam right I did I rubbed so much vinegar on that thing my farts smell like a tossed salad today ppppppttttttt :hammer2: A caesers with grilled shrimp

liquidasset
    Heck I had cleanig crew ,and by the time I got home they had bee sleeping for four hours , and not worth a dam. Next time it stay on the launch ramp untill they get'r done.

famaffair
    Heck I had cleanig crew ,and by the time I got home they had bee sleeping for four hours , and not worth a dam. Next time it stay on the launch ramp untill they get'r done.
    Had a great time, we just got back today. It sucks you have to work for a living!!

liquidasset
    Work is great as long as your job has to do with going to the river,and driving rad boats.