Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another thread about illegal aliens protesting...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I am curious, how many of you are going to no longer support businesses that are closed today in support of the protesters? I just called our Nextel rep to troubleshoot something for me and he is out for the protest. I am assuming he is a legal citizen. We have a pretty big account with him and a great working relationship. Do I just let it go or let someone else earn their commission from me?

uclahater
    I am curious, how many of you are going to no longer support businesses that are closed today in support of the protesters? I just called our Nextel rep to troubleshoot something for me and he is out for the protest. I am assuming he is a legal citizen. We have a pretty big account with him and a great working relationship. Do I just let it go or let someone else earn their commission from me?
    I would find someone else.

Mrs. casean
    El pollo loco was closed they are right next door to my work and I love what I always get! There is no reason a store has to close... they are losing lots of business today. Either you are American or go back to Mexico. You dont' see the Chinese, Restaraunts closed today or anything other along those lines! WTF! :argue:

WYRD
    Linda the best way we can voice our opinion back at the protesters is to not support their business. I have a great little hole in the wall place that I usually go for lunch, but they are closed today so guess what........I found a new lunch spot. I am sure you can request a different account rep that should send a pretty clear message that you disapprove. :idea:

H20 Toie
    El pollo was closed here to but in & out was open

syke-o
    they are tryin to prove a point of how we cant live without them, so now is your perfect opportunity to show them that they are not needed.. at least in your case...

Mrs. casean
    they are tryin to prove a point of how we cant live without them, so now is your perfect opportunity to show them that they are not needed.. at least in your case...
    For sure! We can't support them when they are not respectful to our country when they are living in it and bringing it down.

Cole Trickle
    I just can't grasp why any American Citizens regardless of there race,color or creed would support something that will ultimatley be the down fall of the western part of this country?
    I don't care where your from but when you come to this country you pay taxes,Hold the american flag high and use english as your primary form of conversation.
    If you can't abide by those simple rules you need to leave.

jbtrailerjim
    The company my wife works for does a lot of business with Centex homes and my wife was told last Friday that Centex would be closed today. A bunch a crap if you ask me. F*ck these companys that want to cater to the hispanics and forget everyone else.
    Most of my workers are hispanic (legal) and I'll be damned if I would even think about closing the shop today. We are busier than hell today. I have noticed some of my competitors in town are closed.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I just called and got a new rep. I feel bad but not bad enough to support his support of the illegal moochers. :boxed:
    Ahhh, that felt kind of good. YAY AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast