Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4th on the Pax

fakethis
    You ButtBandit what the hell are you smokin ! You need more than nitrous! I worked on mine and robs and wait 2 you walk into MiGHTYwHItEy. gOTS New carb ,loader,bowl and nozzel now i just need a small block
    :boxingguy

miketsouth
    axially, mighty mouse is just fine but Wifey say it aint fast enough. I tole' her that i would buy her a Teel one with a BB in it but now i think she want a doombuggie...
    you put a straight nozzle on it? It has been suggested that it might work for the pickles.
    The new bowl: one of them nice ones?
    oh, yeah Smuttynose kick my ass.... :hammer2:
    'bout time :sleeping:

fakethis
    :d

miketsouth
    2 you walk into MiGHTYwHItEy. gOTS New carb ,loader,bowl and nozzel
    Well, i gots rolley rockers. so THERE!!!!!!!!!
    It was very interesting to take the roller tiped ones off and look at the ball sockets. Looked like they been lubed with sand. No more rocker stud movement, 150 or so more RPM at idle.
    Test at the pax tomorrow.
    Just realised when you add wedge you change (drasticly) the center of thrust, as well as the angle. With 8* wedge i got essentially a straight snoot. Wondered why the 8* as compared to the 6* made the boat feel 'taller' from the drivers seat. I thought it was something i did with the rideplate. Live and learn. Kill the bigblock.

supersoaker509
    Yes we had Pickles on the Pax, lunch was ok, the watress was better.
    I got out because my pal/trailer biatch Nittro came and gave me a hand, and it wouldn't have happened without him. Had a great time yesterday seeing everyone.
    Pictures comming soon.
    where are they at

fat rat
    where are they at
    You talking about these!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...66CIMG0670.JPG

supersoaker509
    nice pic from yesterday.

supersoaker509
    Where are the pics from the 4th? ...and I know you have more from yesterday

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123