Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DAMN! The Car Wash Was Closed

burtandnancy
    Got all kinds of bugs on my car coming home from LHC and can't get them washed off. Whats going on here?

Big Warlock
    There is a labor shortage today. Apparently your the last to find out. Don't do dinner tonight at the Mexican place either. They might be shy a few workers as well.

schlepy
    There is a labor shortage today. Apparently your the last to find out. Don't do dinner tonight at the Mexican place either. They might be shy a few workers as well.
    even if the mexican dinner place is open, you may think twice about eating there because you might get a shit sandwich instead...

Dusty Times
    My car wash guy answered his phone and said
    No Work Today
    HUHHHHHHHHHH???????????
    Remember who your first customer was???????

essexjet
    My regular car wash I go to was closed so I went to the other and gave the guy a big tip and thank him for working today.

Dusty Times
    It finally paid off to hire nothing but legals today.
    They all showed up except for one white crack head that no longer has a job here.

USCFAN
    The same thing happened to me. I forgot about the walkout. I guess they will show us whos boss. :cry:

Mrs. casean
    I think I'll be washing the truck myself for a while now... they don't need my tips. After all, I clean it better than they can.

schlepy
    Screw this shit, I'm moving to Mexico. There's nobody over there because there all here trying to mooch of the system. Peace out, Mexico here I cum all over your face....

soupersonic
    I think I'll be washing the truck myself for a while now... they don't need my tips. After all, I clean it better than they can.
    That exactly what ill be doing from now on. I knew it would be closed but i just had to see for myself. So i go there and theres orange cones blocking the two driveways into the place. F*ck em. I guess ill trim my own shrubs from now on also.Maybe we should all get together and go pick some lettuce for free for a couple days.Send these Aholes back to Mexico already :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast