Thread: Ordered parts from REX..great service

TJS
    Called up yesterday and ordered billet inlet water fittings for a BBC. I got them anodozed black. The person on the phone was cool. They shipped it out already. I am on the East coast though. Hope to see it by the end of this week. I will be fabricating a water inlet manifold myself. I will be tigging -8an fittings on th end of the alum tube I am using and a -10 inlet off set on one side.There also will be a NPT female on the top for a pressure gauge. I will post pics when I am doing it. Thanks again REX marine.
    T.J.

crf311
    I have purchased a lot of items in the past month or two from rex. Jason has been great to deal with. They have gotten my orders out the same day. And when an item was on backorder they have called to let me know. Good Job Rex.

stillgoin
    I bought a couple of place divs last year from Rex. Unfortunately a couple small items were left out of the shipment, so I had to go to the local guy to do the job. I called Rex to tell them and within a couple days I received a check for the items I had to buy that should have included. No questions or hassles, just an apology. AWESOME service. Everyone has a small mix up here and there...it's good to see a company who can acknowledge that and rectify the situation. I'll use them again and again after the way this was handled. GO REX

I had a similar prob...ordered some parts a few weeks ago & they forgot part of the order...i called them & they shipped the rest of the order with no additional s/h chg...great to do business with...very courteous & gd communication...THNX REX
    fastrat