Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy help!

PalapaHead
    Ok,
    How do I get me one of those avatar's? When I goto edit avatar, there is no means that allows me to upload one. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!

hoolign
    Ok,
    How do I get me one of those avatar's? When I goto edit avatar, there is no means that allows me to upload one. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!
    that will cost you 2 pics of the girlfirend!!

PalapaHead
    Hoolign, I only have pics of Jbb's wife!!!! :hammerhea

Creator
    I'm not positive but I think us new guys have to wait a while before we can set up an avatar or signature. Not sure why, I read it in another post

KACHINA KEN
    Don't pay attention to the peanut gallery. And don't use get.. me... one..of... them.... thar.... in a sentence.

hoolign
    What comes up when you click edit avatar?? I'm not sure how it works for new peeps now but it should work the same as th erest

PalapaHead
    You guys keep teasing me and I might need some counseling!!!!!
    :220v:

Wonderboy
    Ok,
    You have to wait until your account is activated. It could take up to a month. You are supposed to receive an email that allows you to activate the account, but that never happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast