Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: MRS RACER and shopping

Unforgiven
    Sooo...How much money will Dia spend on the new house before it's even built??....she's already got "decor" ideas for my room.....DIA..can you buy the new hot tub in Havasu so we don't have to move everything from Bako????...oh yea..can you have a TV and magazine rack installed in the bathroom???

a catered life
    WTF? your bed room? :lightsabe i was promised a patch of the king size bed and a watering hole to spray off the loose dirt :redface:

Mrs.Racer277
    Do not even start. :hammerhea :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
    WTF? your bed room? :lightsabe i was promised a patch of the king size bed and a watering hole to spray off the loose dirt :redface:
    LOL! I always have room for you ACL!

a catered life
    wow i got that warm fuzzy feeling inside :devil:

Unforgiven
    you can have the king size bed..thats if you want to share a room with Dia...got to warn you...you won't get much sleep...she likes to "type" all night.....Hey Dia ...I'll be back in two weeks..Got to take care of Hannes's motor out of the car...tell SEAN we'll do dinner..

Unforgiven
    wow i got that warm fuzzy feeling inside :devil:
    that warm fuzzy must be one of Dia's Toys :jawdrop:

a catered life
    you can have the king size bed..thats if you want to share a room with Dia...got to warn you...you won't get much sleep...she likes to "type" all night.....Hey Dia ...I'll be back in two weeks..Got to take care of Hannes's motor out of the car...tell SEAN we'll do dinner..
    i like a woman that can "type all night"

Mrs.Racer277

You know you have much more fun having dinner with me.

Mrs.Racer277
    that warm fuzzy must be one of Dia's Toys :jawdrop:
    :hammerhea

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast