Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Paging Topock Breakfast peeps.....you know who you are...

Redneck
    would love to hook up with you guys will try to bring some jello shooters might even put some alcohol in them too

Mrs.Racer277
    would love to hook up with you guys will try to bring some jello shooters might even put some alcohol in them too
    See three word post.

Mrs. casean
    Yippy. PP I love you. We get to go. WooHoo
    Looks like we might get to see you guys sooner than we thought! That is as long as my group gets up there early enough!

Mrs.Racer277
    Looks like we might get to see you guys sooner than we thought! That is as long as my group gets up there early enough!
    WOOHOO
    It will be great to hang with you guys again.

pixilatedpussy
    Yippy. PP I love you. We get to go. WooHoo
    Just heard my celly ring...sorry I was shopping on the internet for the river house! Sounds familiar huh??? Ok the room is 109. a night! I will call you!

pixilatedpussy
    YUM!!!! Bring em!

Mrs. casean
    WOOHOO
    It will be great to hang with you guys again.
    But this time... are you gonna drink w/ me We'll only be up that way to go to Topock, then we'll be headed back down I think... MAYBE stop at the mini sand bar... who knows... I'm just a BB, not the DD! So hopefully we'll be able to see you all there at the same time!

pixilatedpussy
    But this time... are you gonna drink w/ me We'll only be up that way to go to Topock, then we'll be headed back down I think... MAYBE stop at the mini sand bar... who knows... I'm just a BB, not the DD! So hopefully we'll be able to see you all there at the same time!
    Should be a great time!

Mrs.Racer277
    I am looking forward to it Linds.
    Ripple anyone.

Mrs. casean
    I am looking forward to it Linds.
    Ripple anyone.
    Me too! Now that it's summer, hopefully we'll see more of eachother out there!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast