Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lets Find BG a J.O.B

MAINEVENT
    I have a hook up at the Rhino :crossx: they will hire you and then you can dance to the song "Im a barbie girl in a barbie world" plus you can hook me up with free passes since i lost my last hook up
    any other suggestions :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    I have a hook up at the Rhino :crossx: they will hire you and then you can dance to the song "Im a barbie girl in a barbie world" plus you can hook me up with free passes since i lost my last hook up
    any other suggestions :crossx:
    I wrote the insurance for the DJ at Saharas in Anaheim. I am pretty sure I can get her an interview with a simple phone call. :idea:
    Bad news is they don't offer benefits
    Good news is they have a decent lunch buffet

HOOTER SLED-
    Good idea. She does all that at the parties. Might as well get paid right??? We'll videotape her at New Years and take it in to Rhino and get her a job.

MAINEVENT
    I wrote the insurance for the DJ at Saharas in Anaheim. I am pretty sure I can get her an interview with a simple phone call. :idea:
    Bad news is they don't offer benefits
    Good news is they have a decent lunch buffet
    She dont need no stinking bene's just 8" stihletto's (sp?) and she's good to go.........lol

MAINEVENT
    Good idea. She does all that at the parties. Might as well get paid right??? We'll videotape her at New Years and take it in to Rhino and get her a job.
    '
    Exactly

HOOTER SLED-
    She dont need no stinking bene's just 8" stihletto's (sp?) and she's good to go.........lol
    Then she'll be like 4'11".

76ANTHONY
    i'd get her a job but she'd just piss and moan about how she hates it here on the boards and then quit

76ANTHONY
    ok now thats funny comin from you Then she'll be like 4'11".

hoolign
    I can see someone is going to have to start a " How long can you keep a job" thread...

Redwing247
    And make sure its a clear one.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast