Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Riverroyal

JB in so cal
    it's gonna be 160 degrees in Havasu.

riverroyal
    i just was on the havasu weather site 30 seconds ago,,,not 160,only 113 with 7mph ocean breezes to cool you down.Its gonna be hot,it is july in arizona.Im still going,I cant sit home for 4 days,I will go nutty.Dont be affraid,just bring more beer.You will just need to get you ass outta bed early so we can find a beach.Call us tonite,you wife and mine can figure out what they are making us for dinner and drinks,,,,,,by the way,I havent felt this well in 4 months,no way Im staying home

OutCole'd

JB in so cal
    i just was on the havasu weather site 30 seconds ago,,,not 160,only 113 with 7mph ocean breezes to cool you down.Its gonna be hot,it is july in arizona.Im still going,I cant sit home for 4 days,I will go nutty.Dont be affraid,just bring more beer.You will just need to get you ass outta bed early so we can find a beach.Call us tonite,you wife and mine can figure out what they are making us for dinner and drinks,,,,,,by the way,I havent felt this well in 4 months,no way Im staying home
    just because you're feeling randy doesn't mean everyone is It's probably that new belly button thingy, isn't it?? :devil: All horned up and shi*!!!
    OutColed. What is that there???? Do tell. Sandy, rocky sheltered. Impress us so-calies with your local knowledge.

OutCole'd
    [/B]OutColed. What is that there???? Do tell. Sandy, rocky sheltered. Impress us so-calies with your local knowledge.
    Um....Moneypit posted that map & suggested some HB peeps hang there. Seemed like a good idea to me.
    How is that??
    and shit.

JB in so cal
    Um....Moneypit posted that map & suggested some HB peeps hang there. Seemed like a good idea to me.
    How is that??
    and shit.
    OK next question: How is your pooch around other pooches??

Jrocket
    I heard 161?

OutCole'd
    How is that??
    and shit.
    There both fine, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China??

OutCole'd
    I heard 161?
    But it's a dry heat.

ROZ
    But it's a dry heat.
    How about 151 from the carribean...

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast