Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have any more details??

Mrs. Bear Down
    A friend from work her boyfreind was coming home from havasu late saturday night and he fell asleep on Rice Road. They were texting back and fourth she was trying to keep him up and alert cause he was tired. It seems he must have dosed off on the road...
    Well he got hit by a semi and died instantly they were texting at 2am he died at 3:10am....
    Supposedly the Semi was desperately trying to avoid him with horns and lights... no luck...
    The Girlfriend would like to know if there were any witness' or anyone with more info!!
    Thank you,

Kilrtoy
    WOW, sorry to hear this.....
    very sad news.....
    I would think most people were still in Havi at that time

dicudmore
    yikes

Silver
    Are we not all completely quilty of doing this at some point in time!!!!!!
    God! It didn't have to be! Please let's all learn from this mistake!
    Just pull over and catch a nap!
    Now she has to live with the pain of loosing him. And fine out the details to put her mind at ease.
    I am so sorry. Bless them both!
    I am so, so sorry!

mondorally
    A friend from work her boyfreind was coming home from havasu late saturday night and he fell asleep on Rice Road. They were texting back and fourth she was trying to keep him up and alert cause he was tired. It seems he must have dosed off on the road...
    Well he got hit by a semi and died instantly they were texting at 2am he died at 3:10am....
    Supposedly the Semi was desperately trying to avoid him with horns and lights... no luck...
    The Girlfriend would like to know if there were any witness' or anyone with more info!!
    Thank you,
    There was a semi and sedan accident on the 95 about 5 miles south of the Parker Dam. I drove past the clean up crews around 7:30am Sunday. Sorry, I have little to offer in the way of details. Only condolences.....
    Justin

chub
    Sorry to hear this. May the Lord bless and keep you and all involved.

Magic34
    There was a semi and sedan accident on the 95 about 5 miles south of the Parker Dam. I drove past the clean up crews around 7:30am Sunday. Sorry, I have little to offer in the way of details. Only condolences.....
    Justin
    I saw the same thing around 8 AM. Looked like a Nissan Altima. Very disturbing. My heart goes out to the family involved.

boxscore
    I haven't seen that road in a couple years... you couldn't pay me to drive it. Without trying to sound like a J/Ass (and my heart goes out to those involved in such a tragedy) but the rest of us are lucky no one else was killed in the accident as well.

carreraelite
    Justin
    I saw that about 5:30 Sunday A.M. as I was heading home. It was right at the Buckskin exit. I had been listening to the scanner traffic while I was driving...... Sad......

BoatPI
    Vary sad. And as another sad note, I observed a Ford Explorer roll onto the dirt center median just south of Prim (I-15), outside of Vegas on Sunday. It started rolling fast, real fast, like 10+++ times. I read later that one dead, and two children ejected. I hate that road.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast