Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: orwood on sat.

sleekvino
    ill be lauching at orwood sat morning arond 1030 or so ,if any one got any plans to be out there let me know.ill probley be going for a little run to the isle or something. :220v:

deltarat
    Planing a lost isle trip for Sunday are you interested.

Aqua Boogie1
    I'll be there Sat. with the Ms. and sun with the fellows..................

sleekvino
    ill be at the parents house untill sunday,good possiblityfor a run to the isle on sunday rat but try to get out on satrday,aqua what time do you plan to launch,ill meet you there or for a drink at union point. :crossx:

deltarat
    I will be at the Bone Bash on Sat.

RidinRed
    Damn how I miss Orwood! Is the ramp action still funny as hell?? Oh yeah those were the days running to the Isle and fresh delta corn on the way home. Enjoy your weekend while I am bouncing across Mead

Aqua Boogie1
    ill be at the parents house untill sunday,good possiblityfor a run to the isle on sunday rat but try to get out on satrday,aqua what time do you plan to launch,ill meet you there or for a drink at union point. :crossx:
    Hey Sleek,
    I have some people meeting me at Tiki Lagoon sat and sun morning so hopefully we'll be able to hook up at the Isle. I'll be goin there, Ski beach, windmill cove, which are all close together. Then a short run to Garlic Bros. up in Stockton. My boat is a gold and white Kona outboard..................Look for me and we'll catch some cold one!!!!!!!

sleekvino
    aqua im game i run a silver and black hallet mini cruiser,also has a bimini top,ill be headed towards tiki around 11 ,lets shoot to meet at noon? :lightsabe

Aqua Boogie1
    aqua im game i run a silver and black hallet mini cruiser,also has a bimini top,ill be headed towards tiki around 11 ,lets shoot to meet at noon? :lightsabe
    Deal..............................

diggler
    Doug, look for me out there. I'll be up near Wimpy's in the morning, then down around the main channel in the afternoon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast